5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable Value
My girlfriend was after a cape and all those that we looked at were 200+. Although the material isn't of the highest quality, the cape is absolutely perfect and everybody asks where she got it from. Definitely recommended.
Published 1 month ago by OllieEMail

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't arrive
Published 8 months ago by expertshopper

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't arrive, 27 Dec 2013
I was on to the supplier and amazon for weeks. I hadnt been able to track it. Eventually they gave me a post office tracking number which again I tracked. It says delivered No idea where to and as its an independent supplier I cannot claim. Lesson learned I will not buy like this again. It was not made clear it was coming from China. Unfortunately the post office are less than useless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cape, 21 Feb 2014
I ordered a large size thinking it would fit a size 16 but the shoulders were really small. I tried to return the item but unfortunately the company was based in China and as I was requested to send it fully tracked by post it would have cost over 70. Neither the company nor I were willing to pay for the return. They did refund me some cost but I still have a cape that is not fit for my purpose and so far I am unable to sell it to recoup any money.
I will say that it is a beautiful cape, the fabric is lovely and soft and the lining is soft and warm. My advice is make sure you order the right size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable Value, 29 July 2014