Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 7 December 2013
Having read a number of magazine and online reviews for this album I have come to the conclusion that reviewers (especially professional ones) have lost all concept of reference points in music. Perhaps I am too old, or they are all too young and never heard of Alan Parsons?

This is an excellent, musical album. It is not one for playing the odd tune from, but for late night listening. Seems to be an unusual way to spend time these days, listening to music. Too often it is just something that is on in the background, but this album dares you to listen. And by daring you will be rewarded, as this is clearly the work of someone who cares about his craft.

The other title for this review was to be 'Marmite'....in fact, Connan can have that as his next album title. But for now, enjoy Caramel..I am.
on 17 November 2013
I took a chance on this as Q magazine gave it a 4 star review
and I was not dissapointed its been discribed as psychedelic space music
but its more soulful than that its slow soul music and he has realy cool voice ,
and he has said to have made it all on a laptop
in a hotel room ? modern technology today ?????
on 19 December 2013
I first heard a track from this album on the Janice Long show on Radio 2 one night. I ordered it right away on Amazon and was not disappointed with the rest of the tracks. Sexier than Prince and more Lurv than Barry White! Buy & enjoy!
on 24 January 2014
Not sure if its as good as the first- it will take a few listens to before I could say that. Its different and sounds like nobody else...very good.
on 24 May 2016
Allegedly recorded in a hotel room possibly surrounded by - as the accompanying pictures suggest - Japanese groupies???
Well all I can is it sounds like it! Self indulgent drivel with no songs or barely even an idea of one. Like listening to paint dry.
on 10 November 2014
on 20 December 2013
Love it
on 5 October 2014
Found this CD okay. Genre difficult to place but I would put it in a mix of rock/pop/folk/indie.