• AOA

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 8 May 2014
This book seems bent on connecting as many way out fringe interests as possible from the pyramids to Roswell and bundling them together into some grand alien plot. At times the action is fairly believable but at other times it is simplistic: how a young man can get into the supposed most secure part of a highly secret US government installation by the simple expedient of following a group of people in beggars belief. I also felt that the author was trying very hard to create awesome scenarios but failing in the process leaving me feeling 'so what'. An OK read so long as you don't want to be too critical.
on 21 August 2015
I had a slight giggle at some of the reviews criticising this book for stretching things too far and being far-fetched, my god if you don't like 'far-fetched' books why on earth are you reading a science fiction novel? Duh!!

Anyway I’ve just finished the book and despite some negative reviews I enjoyed it, yes the author managed to squeeze in a multitude of popular conspiracy theories but I found that fun rather than something to be criticized.

It’s an easy light read and moves along at a decent pace with some interesting ideas.

Good holiday reading and I’ll be buying the next one.
on 17 February 2015
This is a terrible book. It seems to take every conspiracy theory and as a result the story gets so far fetched it is just unintentionally funny. The story just does not hang together. I did read to the end but wish I had not wasted my time! A shame really as started quite well but by a quarter way in it started to get silly. If you are a believer in conspiracy theories you may like this but it really does stretch everything beyond belief.
on 29 April 2014
I buy quite a few self-published books through Amazon/Kindle and some of them are exceptionally well written with very interesting and well developed characters supported by fully fleshed out plots and clever ideas. This one however has none of those. The conversations between the characters are so unnatural and the way the protagonists react to certain things is improbable but worse than that, and it does get worse, the plot is poorly executed with half baked ideas stuck in to fill out whole sections mixed with as many conspiracy theories as possible.

I like a good bargain, who doesn't? When you buy these types of books from Amazon I always take the number of 5 star reviews with a pinch of salt, I also appreciate that some people have great ideas and are desperate to get them out there. Therefore I won't give this 1 star, it can have 2 for effort. Just don't buy this book expecting anything other than what it is, not good, not good at all...
on 3 March 2016
Have always loved sci-fi books and also crime books and this book combines the two so I was really happy. Plenty of unexpected things to keep you interested.
on 12 September 2015
Could have been written by a twelve year old because the story is so simplistic and the language so basic. This makes Dr Who look highly sophisticated.
on 23 June 2014
Well what can I say? It's fast and furious and the only thing it does not have is the kitchen sink but perhaps I missed it. Not my cup of tea at all.
on 1 April 2014
Wooden characterisation, ridiculous dialogue, and farcical story line. Not a book I would recommend to any scii-fi fan at all.
on 18 September 2015
Something of a mish-mash of other conspiracy/UFO theories. Not very impressed
on 9 January 2014
This book captivated me from chapter one and just got better and better. I am sometimes disappointed with other books when half way through you can see where the author is taking the story and can guess the end, this book was the opposite. The story grew stronger with a fantastic ending. The only down side to this book was finishing it. A must read - treat yourself, you won't regret it.