5.0 out of 5 stars More Cole Brothers please...
Well well Ms Dannika Dark you have only gone and done it again you naughty Author ..lol
I feel in love with Ms Dark other series (Mageri) and the characters and world she created. And was eagerly awaiting this book and I knew she wouldn't disappoint.
Published 11 months ago by S. Atkin

3.0 out of 5 stars too slow
This was OK but the story did not flow well and felt like nothing was happening kept waiting for it to get going and was quite repetitive,shame as it could have been great x
Published 5 months ago by loumar

5.0 out of 5 stars More Cole Brothers please..., 22 Oct 2013
S. Atkin - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seven Years (Seven Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
All I can say is Wow this is a great start to a new series that I know I'm going to fall in love with. I mean come on we have Austin who is totally hot and so swoon worthy and then we are introduced to his brothers and Oh My you sure want to learn more about them and I can't wait.

The storyline pulls you in from the first chapter you want to know more about Lexi and when you do you feel her pain and the betrayal she feels but you also feel the love she has for her mom and sister and brother. She deals with a lot and takes it in her stride I don't think she really has time to think about it all and take it all in but she will do anything to protect her family. And the message for me in this book is you don't have to be blood related to be family.

Ms Dark once again uses one liners that make you laugh and the heat is there to which I loved.
I did at times want to shout at Lexi and Austin and say just tell each other but when it happens I teared up the letter is just heart melting.

Loved loved loved not much else I can say but Thanks Ms Dark for bringing us The Cole Brothers I can't wait to read more.

5.0 out of 5 stars once again.., 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Seven Years (Seven Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic! Dannika is one of those rare writers that captivates you from the first page. She did it with Sterling, her first series, and once again, she had written a fantastic addition to her collection. Her characters are engaging, endearing and yet they hold the rawness of emotion and mystique that they are believable. Some aspects can be considered predictable, such as the relationship between her female lead and Austin, however, it doesn't not detract from the story, it is a turkey brilliant read, one I recommend. I laughed, I cried, and fell in love with the characters. And I read this book in about 7 hours. Into the small hours of the morning, it is that engrossing. Thank you dannika! Truly a wonderful writer, and my favourite author of recent years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a lovely story, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Seven Years (Seven Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
Once again Dannika Dark has hit the spot with this lovely novel, the first part in what looks to be another fabulous series after the Mageri books. I loved reading this and I have been recommending this to all fans of great stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seven Years, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Seven Years (Seven Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
I just love all Dannikas books & I can't wait for the next to come out. I hope there will be plenty more to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAN BLOODY TASTIC !!, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Seven Years (Seven Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book iv read by Dannika Dark but I no it wont be the last! I love the relationship Lexi and Austin have and the emotions that the both of them go through.The writing and story was easy to get in to and the plot well thought out.This book didnt disappoint in anway and to think I only bought it on a wim,It took me a hole day and most of the night to read but I couldnt put it down.To say im a little in love with Austin Cole would be an understatement but his brothers aint bad either (mmm Denny)I think im going to love this series and if any of Dannikas other books are this good I will become a big fan.5 star for this wonderful addictive new series and a BIG thumbs up for ms Dannika Darks brillant imagination and writing skills.cant wait to read the next book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Seven Years (Seven Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
I totally loved this book. I have read everything else Dannika Dark has written and loved it. This book was just as captivating as the the rest. I really hope she writes more about Lexi and Austin as one book just isn't enough time to really get to know such great characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seven Years, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Seven Years (Seven Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
Omg!! I thought the Mageri series was good, Lexi & Austin is a story I can't wait to hear more about! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book from an excellent author, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Seven Years (Seven Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
I have read all of Dannika Darks.books and really enjoyed them all . If you are a fan of Urban Fantasy Romance you will love this book .
From the start Dannika brings the story & the characters to life , you feel drawn in and fantasy becomes very real . This is the first book in a series about Shifters and also other breed. The main characters Austin & Lexi are amazing I can't wait for the second book in the series .
Dannika injects a dose of humour in to her writing and you feel like you really get to know the characters , and develop lots of book crushes on these gorgeous hunks of Shifter men :-)
So thanks for another brilliant book Miss Dark !

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Seven Years (Seven Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
Another great story from Dannika Dark. I like the elements of crossover from the Mageri series, but thankfully it stands excellently alone too. The characters are heart-warming and well developed, with strong distinct personalities. I can't wait to find out more about the Wesley pack!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from Ms Dark, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Seven Years (Seven Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
Warning part of this book is set in a candy store and it will make you crave candy, so make sure you have some with you when reading.

I wasn't sure what to expect from Seven Years. I know I love Ms Dark's Mageri series, she creates such wonderful characters and her hot alpha guys are well...hot alpha guys *fans face*, so I was hoping that I would like this new series too. Well I did in fact I loved it.

From the blurb I wasn't really sure what Seven Years would be about and I don't want to tell you either because I feel that would ruin the story for you. Part of the magic about this book is the revealing of the story and I don't want to take that from you. All I will say is that it is Paranormal.

The characters are wonderful, in particular I really enjoyed Lexi. She is a character I could connect with and relate too. Austin is all bad boy persona with good looks, perfect for me. He has seven brothers whom we got to meet in Seven Years so I wonder if each book in the series will feature one brother, I do hope so.

A lot of first books suffer from the world building and character introduction that an author has to create for us but this one didn't suffer at all. In fact it drew me in from the first page until the last. I absolutely adored it and can't wait for the next book. If you haven't read Dannika Dark before you really need to get to it and if you have read her Mageri series you are in for a treat. Seven Years gets 5 stars from me and I highly recommend it.

Seven Years (Seven Series #1)