on 2 July 2015
I bought this for my friends little girl.She is 4 years old.
She adores it. It is a static toy. She has to use her imagination, when she plays with it.
I thought, on reflection it was a little expensive.....but, she adores it.
on 14 September 2014
Bought this mlp toy for my niece who is mlp mad. It's wings glow up when you press the button on the leg. I would of thought she would say more things but it tends to be music. However it's still a great mlp toy and would recommend it to anyone looking to collect the set as it's a beautiful pony!
on 19 June 2015
Very pleased with my purchase. My daughter will be delighted with it ob her bday as we couldnt get it in Ireland fir hee. Thanks :) A++++++
on 30 August 2015
Great present for a little girl of 6. She loves it but personally i think they are quite pricey. Makes sounds too...good all round!
on 18 February 2016
Bought as a Christmas gift for our daughter, looks better in person than in the image, expected a cheaper plastic but was overall very happy with it. Seems like it'll last a while which is always a plus with kids.
on 1 December 2014
I thought the the toy would do much more being supported by batteries but it is still a very nice pony to look at and my daughter loves it. Success.
on 1 February 2016
My little girl loves it. Sturdy, vibrant colours, a bit of an annoying "voice" but little one loves it and that's all the matters!
on 19 November 2015
Arrived on time as usual. This is for my granddaughter for Christmas but I know she will love it especially when the wings light up.
on 1 April 2016
It is expensive, but in my daughters case, wo daily basis since last June 2015, and its April 2016 now! Good service too :)
on 2 December 2014
A must for all 'My Little Pony' fans. I can't wait to give this to my five year old daughter. She will be thrilled.

See one answered question