1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars A Story to Fascinate and Captivate, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Dream Valley (Kindle Edition)
For us lovers of romantic novels, `Dream Valley' - The Price of Paradise - is our nirvana.
We love a really strong story-line - this is definitely one; the plots and sub-plots are woven and blended in a beautiful flow of mystery and intrigue.
We long for unique characters - this saga is adorned by extraordinary and loveable people that capture the imagination and leave a lasting impression.
We look for excitement, adventure, suspense, drama, hot sensual passion, and we desire to be touched and inspired with empathy and emotion - this novel has it all and had me fascinated and captivated from the first chapter to its emotional conclusion, leaving me bewildered and longing for much more of this riveting entertainment.

Paddy Cummins has proved in all his novels to be a master story-teller. His construction, narration, dialogue, descriptions, and sex scenes - steamy but sensitive - are all vital ingredients that embellish this delicious feast. He never fails to satisfy our fictional appetites, leaving a beautiful after-taste, and a yearning for much more of the same.

`Dream Valley,' in my opinion, deserves to be crowned with the accolade `Read of the Year' and to help it on its way I'm awarding it, with acclamation, a richly deserved Five Stars.

Carol C.