4.0 out of 5 stars Nice., 9 Dec 2013
I would recommend this product. I bought this for my partner,and he liked it. Totally i'm happy and the i love you was engraved well..

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY GORGEOUS, 7 Jan 2014
HUNYMUMY (SOUTH LANARKSHIRE) - See all my reviews
A STUNNING LOOKING RING. LOOKS QUITE EXPENSIVE AND APPEARS VERY WELL MADE. IT IS EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE TO WEAR.AND IS SOLD AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Dec 2013
I ordered this as a gift for my man,he loved it,and the little inscription saying I love you was a bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding ring, 3 Feb 2014
my partner choose this as a friend told him that it,s a strong metal and does not scratch like other metals so ok to wear to work as it would not get damaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Titanium ring, 25 Jan 2014
Great value for money, I brought this my husband for Christmas,it come on time,and he love it, light on his finger to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding ring replacement, 30 Jun 2014
Solid ring, tough, great quality, would recommend. Long lasting quality ring. Bought this due to my wedding ring now being to big due to loss in weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Ring, 19 May 2014
This ring is perfect. Looks just like the picture and fits comfortably. My wife and I chose this for my wedding ring and very happy with it. Being made of titanium it is much stronger than other metals which is ideal as I work extensive with my hands and jewellery has a tendency to get tarnished. My wife especially loved the 'I Love You' engraving!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 3 April 2014
Mrs. Diane Field (England) - See all my reviews
Husband wouldn't wear wedding ring when he was working , so decided to buy one on his 70th birthday as a love token. A gold one was too expensive and this was a good price and strong enough to not bend, dent or scratch when he does DIY or gardening. The I Love You engraving was a bit small but was legible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, fab, fab!, 26 Mar 2014
Fabulous ring at an even more fabulous price!! Bought as a replacement for my husband's original wedding ring after he lost weight. Can't rate it highly enough. The lovely box it came in was a great added bonus too. Seriously good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and a good price., 20 Mar 2014
This was a gift for my partners birthday, so it was important that it met with my expectations. Well, it certainly has done that. My partner is very pleased with the ring,and wears it all the time knowing it will not get scratched or spoilt when working.