Bought this for my boyfriend and I was worried about the engraving as people had said they'd previously had issue with it.

Does come with the 'I love you' engraving but also comes with the 'titanium' engraving on the opposite side which I've noticed is actually a lot bigger and more noticeable than the I love you engraving, which is a bit weird...
Published 8 months ago by Cate

3.0 out of 5 stars Pitiful ring
Smaller than a usual T size ring. Can't wear it as it's too tight and not as shiny as the picture shows, also the "I love you" on the inside is awfully small u need to really look to see it
Published 3 months ago by Ms. M. M. Murray

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Does come with the 'I love you' engraving but also comes with the 'titanium' engraving ..., 26 July 2014

Overall, it's dainty, looks expensive and sits very nicely on either the hand or a chain around the neck (I bought the wrong size because I didn't bother to ask him how big he needs his rings because I'm an idiot.)

Would definitely recommend to people looking for manly rings for their boyfriends, but it's not really a suitable ring for a woman to wear, in my opinion. Although it is a beautiful ring.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice., 9 Dec. 2013
I would recommend this product. I bought this for my partner,and he liked it. Totally i'm happy and the i love you was engraved well..

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY GORGEOUS, 7 Jan. 2014
HUNYMUMY (SOUTH LANARKSHIRE) - See all my reviews
A STUNNING LOOKING RING. LOOKS QUITE EXPENSIVE AND APPEARS VERY WELL MADE. IT IS EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE TO WEAR.AND IS SOLD AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Dec. 2013
I ordered this as a gift for my man,he loved it,and the little inscription saying I love you was a bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding ring, 3 Feb. 2014
my partner choose this as a friend told him that it,s a strong metal and does not scratch like other metals so ok to wear to work as it would not get damaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Titanium ring, 25 Jan. 2014
Great value for money, I brought this my husband for Christmas,it come on time,and he love it, light on his finger to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with my purchase, 25 Aug. 2014
Order this last Thursday and said it would be here on Wednesday but it's came early and arrived on Monday :) I am really pleased with this, can't wait to give it to my boyfriend it's just a little commitment ring :) really happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Run Rings around the competition., 18 Feb. 2015
N. Megson "meggo" (east yorkshire, uk) - See all my reviews
Firstly, the communications were first class,mini changed the sizing twice, yet still delivered in three days, amazing. The ring quality is exactly as described and displayed. I've saved around £70 as the others I reviewed were to the exact specification. Buy with absolute confidence from this trusted seller, great value, better service, first class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding ring replacement, 30 Jun. 2014
Solid ring, tough, great quality, would recommend. Long lasting quality ring. Bought this due to my wedding ring now being to big due to loss in weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 3 April 2014
Mrs. Diane Field (England) - See all my reviews
Husband wouldn't wear wedding ring when he was working , so decided to buy one on his 70th birthday as a love token. A gold one was too expensive and this was a good price and strong enough to not bend, dent or scratch when he does DIY or gardening. The I Love You engraving was a bit small but was legible.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›