5.0 out of 5 stars great quality & lovely design, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: NEW Fleece Backed Contemporary Tapestry Door Draught Excluders: 85 x 18 x 14cm
A really nice item that looks great in my front room & works really well, it has cut out the chill we used to feel coming under the door. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 3 Dec 2013
Doing its job,
great design,
and the surprise was it was zipped for a wash, it came within 3 days ,what more could you ask for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast efficient service!, 1 Jun 2014
I was delighted with the fact that when I emailed with my choice of design, I was responded too quickly and politely and then the item arrived quicker than I expected. Perfect. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars stops the draft nicely thank you, 29 Jan 2014
Lovely product, well made and really stops the tiny draft coming through the bottom of my front door. Surprised such a light weight products could stop the draft so well