5.0 out of 5 stars great quality & lovely design
A really nice item that looks great in my front room & works really well, it has cut out the chill we used to feel coming under the door. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another if needed.
Published 17 months ago by Sarah Harper

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, wrong design
Got this today, it's nice quality and a bonus that the cover is removable for washing. However, delivery was slow and despite emailing my design preference when I ordered and I still got the wrong one so now have to send it back for an exchange which I'm assuming will also take a while.
Published 9 months ago by Naomi

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality & lovely design, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: NEW Fleece Backed Contemporary Tapestry Door Draught Excluders: 85 x 18 x 14cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 3 Dec. 2013
Doing its job,
great design,
and the surprise was it was zipped for a wash, it came within 3 days ,what more could you ask for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast efficient service!, 1 Jun. 2014
I was delighted with the fact that when I emailed with my choice of design, I was responded too quickly and politely and then the item arrived quicker than I expected. Perfect. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars stops the draft nicely thank you, 29 Jan. 2014
Lovely product, well made and really stops the tiny draft coming through the bottom of my front door. Surprised such a light weight products could stop the draft so well

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, wrong design, 27 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic company, 22 Aug. 2014
Ms (Norwich, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
unfortunately my original order got lost in the post i contacted the company they replied very fast told me that they had put another in yje post on 1st class which i have now revived.for the price it is very good value it is strongly made and i would recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very pleased with it, 11 Feb. 2015
Very well made, I'm very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Oct. 2014
Looks good and keeps out the draught.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug. 2014
gorgeous, just what we wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Nov. 2014