5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate. Almost TOO accurate...
These accurate scales have painstakingly plotted my steadily packing on 14 pounds after moving back to my parents' house.

Published 3 months ago by Mrs Madrigal

1.0 out of 5 stars i contacted the seller about a fault in the scales ...
i contacted the seller about a fault in the scales i was sent and they did not reply. when i stand on the scale everytime it gives a false reading first so i have to get off and back on again to get the true reading.
Published 6 days ago by sausage

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate. Almost TOO accurate..., 15 May 2014

Without them, I'd be living in blissful ignorance. I'd be blaming my jeans' recent snugness on mum's tumble-dryer, telling myself they'd shrunk. I'd be thinking that dad simply bought a freakishly narrow bath. I'd be assuming that my car is slowing down because it's older, not because it's struggling to transport my MASSIVENESS these days.

But luckily, I have these scales to tell me the truth! Wahoo.

I weigh myself every morning and needed a really reliable scale after my previous set was crushed to death. These are perfect - stylish, compact, and accurate every time. And best of all, there's no faffing around with buttons or pre-sets -- you just step on and get the bad news straight away. Perfect for the Busy Eater on the Go, who wants to get down to the breakfast table as soon as possible.

I regret many things (meals, especially), but I don't regret buying these.

Oh and just to really rub it in, these scales have a clever memory feature that (rather unkindly) reminds you how much you weighed the last time you stepped on them, so you can be left in no doubt that you've got fatter.

I'd better go - firemen are coming round to cut me out of my bedroom in a minute. But DO buy these scales if you want to face the truth about your weight. They look great in the bathroom (something that can no longer be said about me), and they're cheap (something that also can't be said about me anymore, especially if you're buying me dinner).

5.0 out of 5 stars Faulty Balance, 26 Jun 2014
The bathroom weigher arrived promptly BUT it would not convert from lbs to stones & lbs or kgs. I contacted the supplier, who without any quibble said you have a faulty machine. We will replace it but keep the original weigher. The replacement weigher came as promised and does all the instruction manual says it should.

I cannot praise enough the attitude and customer care of this Company and would not hesitate to purchase from them in the future,

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - accurate every time, 20 Feb 2014
I bought these to replace a broken set of Salter scales, like everyone accuracy is my first priority and I tried these several times in several ways and they were accurate every time. I love the step on and weigh immediately feature.

These are larger than I expected, based on my old set, but this isn't a problem.

I recommend these to anyone looking for accuracy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Stylish, 12 April 2014
This review is from: BalanceFrom High Accuracy MemoryTrack Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with "Smart Step-On" and MemoryTrack Technology, Extra Large Dual Color Backlight Display [NEWEST VERSION] (Silver) (Personal Care)
Really smart, stylish scales. Gives an accurate reading, flashing 3 times when it has the correct weight, and also tells you what your last weight was! Smooth glass platform really easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 20 May 2014
This is a great scale; reasonable priced, great looking, easy to use; just step on and get large easy-to-read numbers.
I've had several scales in the past, and honestly, this was the first one I am completely satisfied with. I highly recommend this scale for those of you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Read the Manual and keep the scales in one location and the scales work fine., 25 July 2014
P. B. Jenkins "P Jenkins" (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
Having looked at reviews for all sorts of bathroom scales on different web sites, I was beginning to wonder if any manufacturer was capable of making accurate / consistent scales. The BalanceFrom scales appeared to have the best reviews, so I ordered them.

At first we used the scales on stone floor tiles, but when we moved them to their permanent position in another room with a very hard vinyl tile surface, the displayed weight was different. Once I reset the scales (by removing a battery for 1 minute and replacing it) and followed the calibration instructions, they consistently show the same weight if I step on and off the scales a few times.

So we have consistency and they show the same weights as on our old scales so we're happy. They look good too!

I've given them 4 stars. I'd give them 5 stars if the scales were intelligent enough to 'know' they were on a different surface and to reset and calibrate themselves automatically without user intervention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the price!, 23 May 2014
Provided you use them on a hard surface, these scales are dead easy to use and are so accurate and easy to read. At the price we paid they are an absolute steal! And they look brilliant as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathroom scales which are easy to set up and use and which seem totally reliable upon repeat weighing tests, 11 Aug 2014
I. Giles (Argyll, Scotland) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
The product is very pleasingly designed and the instructions for setting up / calibrating are both important to follow and easy to follow.

On the basis of the reliability to repeat exact weight for both myself and my wife over several days testing we ordered and received a second set. This enabled us to do an exact comparison and the results are as follows:

Both scales remained consistent with their own measurements of both of our weights when moved from room to room then recalibrating first. It is important to place the scales on a flat and hard surface such as tiles or a wooden floor.

Throughout this testing one of the scales always gave a reading of one pound (or the equivalent) more than the other scales and there was nothing we could do to change this difference between the two. The margin of error as a percentage is 0.6944444% which probably falls within the manufacturer's margin of construction error. This level of consistent accuracy has proved to be completely reliable and both sets of scales give readings that seem to be totally believable. We have no idea which, if either, is exactly mathematically precise but the important thing to note is the consistency of both scales upon repeat weighing.* (see next paragraph for further information on this)

*After about a week both scales read exactly the same weights even though no further recalibration had been made. From then onwards they have remained exactly the same as each other which suggests a remarkable degree of accuracy. I cannot offer any reason for this change as nothing had occurred to effect it either by movement or by recalibration.

On the basis of the above we believe that these scales are very reliable for normal use and can therefore be recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Weight for it., 27 Jun 2014
Only had to wait 3 days which was very good . On a SCALE of 1 to 10 I would gave this a 10. Very accurate with easy to read digits . Can show pounds, stones or kilos, there's a hidden switch underneath for changing the reading. It's actually just a a shape cut into the plastic and not a switch as such but pressing it changes the reading. I am now retired and have had many scales over the years and this is by far the best, I would not hesitate to recommend them and will buying some more for the rest of the family. Like any set of scales they need to be on a firm floor to be accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars High accuracy scales, 3 Jun 2014
I bought these scales 3 weeks ago, they look really great in the bathroom but the main purpose of scales is how accurate they are. These are very accurate so finally I can see what that extra cake did for my waist and weight. You do not need any fancy diets just eat a little bit less (4oz on your main meal) than is normal for you. Trying to keep the cakes and chocolate to a minimum and with the help of these scales you will soon start to see those extra pounds very gradually reduce. Great scales, good price well worth the money.