4.0 out of 5 stars Celestia and Resistance
I really don't know what to say... As usual Ryk has produced another gripping episode in the ongoing Frontiers saga...
But having read them all.. and even though I'd like to know how it all turns out in the end.. I feel really disappointed by the shortness and sudden endings of each of the last few... It seems like they just cut off in midstream..
Perhaps this...
Published 14 months ago by Graham-IV

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast moving, exciting but rather short
Excellent story telling with good detail. The book dovetails neatly with its predecessor. Could not put it down but finished all too quickly
Published 13 months ago by P G Barlow

4.0 out of 5 stars Celestia and Resistance, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ep.#9 - "Resistance" (The Frontiers Saga) (Kindle Edition)
Perhaps this is down to Ryk's schedule... nnn Thousand words.. and that's it.. Job done.. and crack on with the next one... or the other project.. we have scheduled deadlines to meet remember... Dunno...?
But whatever... I'm left with a kind of empty feeling that after waiting sometime for the next episode.. I buy and open it.. and it's like finished in 4 hours or so... Feel like the Price/word/reading time is way less value than say one of the greater space opera authors.. Peter Hamilton.. etc.. and that I'm now just part of some very commercialised reading market...
Not sure I'll be buying the next episode
Sorry. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ep.#9 - "Resistance" (The Frontiers Saga) (Kindle Edition)
Another great episode in this great story of man's fight against the Jung and the fight to retake Earth .

5.0 out of 5 stars This Saga has got to be made into a film series or tv series, 30 Oct 2013
Bev (UK Chester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ep.#9 - "Resistance" (The Frontiers Saga) (Kindle Edition)
This has got to be the best 9 books I have ever bought from amazon always take my kindle with me so when I get some spare time I can read this saga can't wait for book number 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Love these books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for following the action, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ep.#9 - "Resistance" (The Frontiers Saga) (Kindle Edition)
Great story line with side lines that lead to a good ending, will keep you reading till you finish and looking for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good story line as the Saga continues., 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ep.#9 - "Resistance" (The Frontiers Saga) (Kindle Edition)
I read another customer review which said that this book was not as good as others in the series. I would beg to disagree!!! They just seem to be getting better and better. An excellent value for money series which I shall retrieve from my library from time to time to read again and savour every word.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Ep.#9 - "Resistance" (The Frontiers Saga) (Kindle Edition)
contined storyline is enjoyable. characters likeable. makes you want to get next episode. i already did, with kindle prime. ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Ep.#9 - "Resistance" (The Frontiers Saga) (Kindle Edition)
Quite a lot going on with some original ideas and reasonable characterisation. Having read the first three episode I then read the rest of the available books (including this one) within a couple of weeks (shows I enjoyed them). I tend to compare SF books to the culture novels by Ian M Banks (as they are probably my favourites) and this series was not quite as good - but close.

5.0 out of 5 stars The whole of the "Frontiers Saga" series by Ryk Brown, 30 April 2014
Clive Lilley (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ep.#9 - "Resistance" (The Frontiers Saga) (Kindle Edition)
I love this series. I liked the Characters and the storyline, half the time I found I couldn't put these books down. I will probably read them again soon. I hope he carries the series on for ever. Thank you Ryk and when is the next one arriving?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, good series, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Ep.#9 - "Resistance" (The Frontiers Saga) (Kindle Edition)
Great book continuing a fantastic epic saga of the crew of the last earth space ship left to defend earth