5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product, 20 July 2014
Item purchased 11 months ago. This is my 7 year olds sons favourite t shirt he has worn it plenty of times throughout the year sometimes even sleeping in the t shirt. It is as good now as the day we first received it. No colour fading, no peeling off of the print. The t shirt is a thick fruit if the loom 100 %cotton t shirt it is of superb quality. I cannot recommend this t-shirt highly enough I wish I could give it more than 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars My kid loved it, 22 Oct 2013
Good quality ti-shirt that adds to the overall product. It gives empasis on the thundercats sign which makes it interesting for the kid and its school mates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Tshirt, 15 July 2013
Kaie E (Sunny Scotland) - See all my reviews
Good quality. I educated my eldest son with a Thundercats (old school) box set and then presented him with this Tshirt for Christmas. He has been wearing it ever since (apparently I cannot wash it fast enough) Only downside is, because he is now a Thundercat I enevitably have to be Mum-ra!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 17 April 2013
Lainey (Aylesbury, Bucks United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought for my grandson at Christmas, it's been washed so many times and has kept it's colour and shape. Very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Thunder, thunder, Thundercats HO!, 5 April 2013
Mr. G. J. Walker "dr_zsasz" (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
Since introducing my daughter to Thundercats she had been obsessed. I bought Thundercats t-shirt from Next for Xmas, and this is her replacement when she finally gets too big for it.

It's well made and the print seems to be of good quality. Not washed it yet to can't comment on durability and how quickly it fades.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 30 Jan 2013
Good quality item. Grandson loved it and fit is excellent. A good product choice and woudl recommend to a freind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you so much!!, 17 Jan 2012
Thank you for the T-shirts. I ordered 2 one for my fiance and one for his little boy and they both love to wear them at the same time as Thundercats is slowly taking over our house.

Really good quality t-shirts and the delivery time was incredibly quick. Thank you ;-)

Thundercats Retro Black Kids T-Shirt