4.0 out of 5 stars The reveal
Published 12 months ago by nina loves erotica and paranormal

2.0 out of 5 stars cole's foray into bdsm...
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars The reveal, 2 May 2014
This review is from: The Professional Part 2 (The Game Maker Series) (Kindle Edition)
Another little teaser of what's to come now Natalie's got a bounty on her head, a lot of money and a randy Siberian. Only one thing for it! Take the lot and use it. Sevastyan starts to open up a bit about his past and what he wants for the future and unfortunately he wants Natalie body and soul but this gal isn't going to just give her life up or perhaps she is after an hot erotic night of passion.
Plenty going on with crime etc but this did feel rushed and bits seemed to have been skipped.
The Professional Part 3

2.0 out of 5 stars cole's foray into bdsm..., 17 Feb. 2014
I am a big fan of Kresley Cole and have loved all of her previous works but I have to say this series (or should I say single novel split in 3) doesn't do it for me. While the characters are initially intriguing (I was sufficiently curious after reading the first part to go ahead and buy the second), the plot is rather predictable and contrary to Cole's usual kickass heroines, Natalie is just too placid for my taste. Plus the whole bdsm thing doesn't really do it for me but then perhaps it's a matter of taste. At least it's still better than 50 shades in my opinion, but not up to Cole's usual standards.
I'd give this a 2.5 if I could.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for the faint of heart, 26 Aug. 2014
Having read the first part of the trilogy, I decided to read the second. As a fan of Cole's IAD series, I expected something similar, but with the Russian mafia and excluding the supernatural. While the mafia world was interesting, the book is definitely erotica and rather than being exciting and a little naughty like the IAD novels, it was mostly uncomfortable for me to read. I'd be embarrassed to recommend it to anyone! Not one I'll re-read.

2.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love Kresley Cole books especially 'The immortals after dark' series, 14 Dec. 2014
Absolutely love Kresley Cole books especially 'The immortals after dark' series. So I was excited to start this new series of 'The Game Maker'. Enjoyed the first book The Professional Part 1 (wouldn't be in the same league as immortals after dark), but I enjoyed it ok. As for Part 2 I have to say I was very disappointed and had to keep reminding myself that this was the same author who wrote Lothaire and A hunger like no other.

4.0 out of 5 stars erotica fiction, 23 Mar. 2015
This is an original storyline, with lots of dips and twists.... Why it had to be split into three parts not so sure.
I don't want to be picky because I did enjoy it.... But a bit too much emphasis on the sex.... Now I do understand that it is supposed to be an erotic fiction. But so much detail when you are reading a story can get boring. Maybe I am getting old 😉

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 28 Mar. 2014
K. Mcallister (Kent) - See all my reviews
I have read most of Kresley Cole's work (and love her Immortals After Dark series) and this one doesn't disappoint - can't wait for part 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Kresley Cole, 6 Mar. 2014
I read the first book and then had to download this second one. Hope to find more of this series.

4.0 out of 5 stars great characters, 9 Feb. 2014
I struggled to get into the start of part 2 as it had been a few months since I had read part 1, the story carries on from where it left off with Natalie and sevastyan in the cave.
the characters are great as all kresley coles characters are and the story is good

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Feb. 2014
I loved it this book it's dark and sexy a Very good read, I would recommend to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic sequel, 28 Jan. 2014
Dr Johnson "sam" (Staffordshire,England) - See all my reviews
I am so enjoying this trilogy .The story continues to twist and turn and the Siberian and Natalie continue to struggle with their feelings for oneanother
Am looking forward to seeing the next instalment.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›