5.0 out of 5 stars See it again!!!
"Raiders" is the first and best of the Indiana Jones movies.

I have a hard time believing that anyone hasn't seen this movie so I'll skip the plot and go straight for the main reason you should watch it again. The transfer to DVD is absolutely stunning, probably the most impressive clean up I've ever seen. It really looks as though it could've been filmed...
Published on 28 Dec 2010 by Mrs. D. Guest

2.0 out of 5 stars the most boring indiana jones movie ever
okay let start off by saying this movie boring im sorry it is just not intresting
if you like this movie thats okay i mean my dad likes the movie but i just
dont like this movie and weird thing in this movie is that in the movie
is that at the begining of the movie harrison ford has mustace and he dosnt in
the rest of the movie and in the scene when...
Published on 11 Aug 2010

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Watch loads

5.0 out of 5 stars Forgot how much I enjoyed it..., 12 Jun 2014
Watched this the other night with the family - of course we'd all seen it before, but there was much more to the film than I remembered - better than I expected!

5.0 out of 5 stars Still very exciting!!!, 17 May 2014
This is one of the great films. Had not seen it for many years, so it was really exciting to watch it again.
It seemed to have been digitally remastered?

5.0 out of 5 stars It is Indiana Ruddy Jones!, 16 May 2014
If you are planning on buying this film because you've never heard of it or seen it before then you are a silly person!

It is one of the all time great movies and that is why I bought it. It was delivered on time, it worked and it was the film I had asked for... therefore it fulfilled all expectations.

Thanks Lucas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Still marvellous...if a little cheesey, 7 May 2014
To men of a certain age this film will remind them of the kind of men we wanted to become and how un-PC it now is to be like Indy. To quote Karen Allen, "A Bum!" But one with a lot of charm and a big dose of psychopathic kick-ass. My son watched this with me and loved it too.
The instant download/streaming option worked seamlessly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie!, 7 Aug 2013
Works perfectly, and it arrived on time. I got it for my brother as a birthday present because he is a fan of Indiana Jones, and he is very happy with this DVD, and so is my dad, who suggested that I buy this for my brother's birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous film, 27 July 2013
Years after it was made this film is still fantastic. My boys LOVE it! Entertaining and funny in places but my boys think the set pieces and fight scenes are the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant then, brilliant now, 20 July 2013
There are so many things to relish in this movie; a good storyline, good to good enough acting, lots of surprises, hissable villains, humorous touches, good quips and sturdy effects. Do you need more ?

However, I think what really marks it out is that so much happens; there are so many episodes crammed in: opening; intro to the Ark issue; Himalayas; Egypt; discovery of the ark; escape; boat trip; chase; opening of the ark; ending, and lots of sub-elements as well. You rarely get so much different stuff packed into a movie. Despite, this, it never feels rushed; it's superbly edited.

With its extra polish ,from the years inbetween, "The last Crusade" is as good, but honestly, this is just outstanding, and really deserves its place among cinema's greats.

Oh, and maybe it did spawn "Warehouse 13", another pat on the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic film, 13 May 2013
Bought this for my 6 year old son. Thought he would find it a bit scary. He loves it and laughed at the scary bits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed it to relace a faulty one in my box set, 20 Jan 2013
Adrian Bennett (Ryarsh, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Fast delivery. Works fine. Great Film!! (The best one!) Should have made the new one in this vein rather than having too many characters!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

Indiana Jones And The Raiders Of The Lost Ark [Blu-ray]
Indiana Jones And The Raiders Of The Lost Ark [Blu-ray] by Steven Spielberg (Blu-ray - 2013)