5.0 out of 5 stars Great
I've loved reading this series following Venir on his journey as the Darkslayer.
Great characters and great storyline, full of action and excitement.
I was SO disappointed with the ending,after all the hard work put in. The worst thing being a new Darkslayer, no no no it shouldn't happen.
So many loose ends, Scorch, Trinos, Braks, Kam plus the war still...
Published 9 months ago by Lynn

1.0 out of 5 stars SO DISAPPOINTING. POOR EFFORT!
Published 9 months ago by Alan G

1.0 out of 5 stars SO DISAPPOINTING. POOR EFFORT!, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Darkslayer: Chaos at the Castle (Book 6 of 6) (Kindle Edition)
Story so thinly spread out it was confusing and I'm afraid rather boring in the way it jumped around. Terribly unsatisfactory ending. Quite frankly, I wish I hadn't read it! Author completely lost control of the whole thing. If you enjoyed the first two or three books, stop there! Books five and six are a major disappointment, in fact I'd say a waste of time and effort trying to read and follow them. Sorry but that's it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Nov 2013
Great characters and great storyline, full of action and excitement.
So many loose ends, Scorch, Trinos, Braks, Kam plus the war still rages. Bad timing for the end...
Lynn

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 11 May 2014
really enjoyed the story and characters of all these books so far, fast paced and not getting bogged down with descriptions of valleys/castles etc that tends to be popular with fantasy writers. The rating would have been higher but there is one continuous aspect in all these books that drive me nuts, the sound affects " Wu-pash Clatch-zip Ka-pow" and so on. it makes me feel like I'm reading a small child's comic or watching the 60s batsman tv show!

4.0 out of 5 stars talented writer, 4 May 2014
Good tale for the price, could be a little less splintered but im sure that will come, well worth the read

5.0 out of 5 stars Darkslayer, 1 May 2014
Brilliant read, captivated throughout cannot wait for the new series. I would highly recommend the Darkslayer series to other fantasy fans

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun! Excitement! Adventure, 19 April 2014
I really enjoyed the whole series of books from start to finish in the fantastical world of Bish with its wizards, orcs, underlings and heroes such as Venir. Anyone who like fantasy should enjoy this seriesof books

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 18 April 2014
Just finished the 6th and final book, and what a ride it has been. One of the best fantasy series I have read in years. Craig gives us some unforgettable characters and leaves you wanting more and more. The pace is fast, the action is fast, and the one liners are brilliant. There is humour in here as well, lol even the Almighty Terry Prattchet I think would be impressed with the American Pie song, I actually laughed out loud at it which didn't impress my sleeping wife. I started reading as a boy with westerns and I think Craig did as well which for me makes this an even better read. I don't want to give anything away about the plot so just take my word for it, all six of these books are worth every penny. Read his zombie series as well, especially if your not into run of the mill zombie books, this guy is a genius. Only one more thing to say, Fight or Die.

4.0 out of 5 stars darks layer, 15 Feb 2014
I enjoyed the story's
but found book six a bit twisted around with so much going on keep up the great wring I would love to read more

4.0 out of 5 stars Book, 16 Jan 2014
Good read enjoyed the book very much would recommend clear story line good all round read. 321 pages of pleasure

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 14 Jan 2014
a good story, but adult subject without adult language makes this book a little sanitised. story is now becoming repetitive.