Format: Vinyl|Change

on 30 January 2014
Discovered this album through amazon recommends. After listening to a couple of the samples I knew I had to buy it!! If you like world music, gypsy swing, django, quirky fun music then you definitely need to add this to your collection!!
on 8 March 2014
This was a fantastic album. The musicians from both sides of the Atlantic worked together very, very well. Not one bad number. We like the touch of gypsy in it. Clever guitar work and the rich sound of brass. Wow!
on 5 March 2016
Fantastic Just love this music it's a bit Gypsy with a spooky cowboy fill to it with a bit of light jazz
Sorry you will just have to buy it to understand the swing this music has ..... you will not be sorry
Trust me.... I just love it... I cant under stand why we don't hear more of this on the radio ..
I Gladly give this music album Five Gold Stars plus I like the CD cover wicked stuff
and it comes with some good reading stuff to keep some of you happy...
This is the best I have found in a long time How I missed this I will never know
but so glad to have it to play in my collection Just so sweet with a real swing to it...
You are sure to give me the thumbs up for buying this Trust Me.....
review image review image
on 23 October 2014
Good album, but a bit soft for what the Fanfare used to be
on 13 February 2016
As ever a time to get up and dance ... I never tire of the brass genius...
on 24 April 2015
Love the CD and play it all the time.