5.0 out of 5 stars Very Supportive Cushion for Arthritic Hips
I ordered this Combination Gel and Foam Cushion
one evening after channel hopping on TV.
A shopping channel was advertising them at a much
higher price, which with postage and packing would
have increased the price even more.

Had a look around on Amazon and Hey Presto, I found
one from ZonnixUK at a more reasonable price. Mine was...
Published 7 months ago by Malcolm

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not for what I need it for
This was received really quickly so cannot fault this.
Published 2 months ago by mrs susan hannah

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Supportive Cushion for Arthritic Hips, 4 Jan 2014
Malcolm (Edlesborough, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: New Combination Gel & Foam Cushion Back Lumbar Support With Super Soft Fleece Cover
I ordered this Combination Gel and Foam Cushion
one evening after channel hopping on TV.
A shopping channel was advertising them at a much
higher price, which with postage and packing would
have increased the price even more.

Had a look around on Amazon and Hey Presto, I found
one from ZonnixUK at a more reasonable price. Mine was
only 13.99 which included post and packing, though
prices may vary from time to time.

The cushion is approximately 18" by 14" / 46cm by 36cm
with a 3 inch thickness. Suitable for use in the car,
armchairs, or as in my case to give support whilst at
the computer.

Comes with a fleece topped, blue cloth zip off cover.
The cover will wash in a cool/cold wash.
The inner foam is to be spot cleaned only.
Suitable for persons with weight limit of up to 350 lbs.
I am 220 lbs so it is ideal.
Certainly the most comfortable lumbar support cushion that
I have tried to date. Keeps my Arthritic pelvic area
relatively happy.

A worthy purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars gell cushion, 29 May 2014
Just bought the comfort gel cushion for my 82 year old mum who uses a wheelchair when she is out shopping .the bad pavements really hurt her spine we have now used this cushion and were amazed at how much of the impact is taken away we have now bought one for her sister

5.0 out of 5 stars Does just the job..., 24 Jun 2014
I am suffering from preganancy sciatica, and being in an office role, I am sitting down most of the day, I purchased this cushion for more comfort and it does just that. Works for exactly what I need it for and has really helped my sciatica.

5.0 out of 5 stars work well, 24 Nov 2013
very comfortable,got them to put on dining chairs when watching tv in dining room,they also work as a raiser for little people !!,great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable cushions, 16 Jun 2014
These are good comfort able cushions, easily transportable from any chair to the car. My elderly parents were pleased with the cushions

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not for what I need it for, 14 Jun 2014
This was received really quickly so cannot fault this.
The item however said it was 10cm deep and it's not as deep as this. It is not as solid as I thought it would be and I can already feel it going flat after sitting on it for a while and keep having to turn it from back to front the whole day. In saying this, it is a good price but just not suitable for me as I work 12 hour shifts sitting for most of that time so not ideal! Thought I had found exactly what I was looking for but unfortunately not. My work have ordered a posturepaedic cushion for me to try, so will use forever comfy cushion in the car and at home!

4.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 29 April 2014
I have a back problem and I use this cushion behind me when sitting and it is so very comfortable and supports my back well. Of course it can also be sat upon but my reason for buying is for back support and it fits the bill perfectly, keeping my back upright without pain. Delivery well in time, item well packed in a box, and I like the cushion enough to have ordered a second one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea , average product, 24 April 2014
Ok product but it's nothing ground breaking . Wouldn't waste money on it being honest . It works better on a solid chair . No better than a cushion on a settee or chair .

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 23 April 2014
Expected memory foam, or at least a quality foam. After continued use on my office chair for 3 weeks the cushion is virtually flat and offers no support colour

1.0 out of 5 stars no all that impressed, 15 Mar 2014
having a bad back I thought I would give this product a go, Not impressed, very lumpy and can't sit on for a long while. also wants to be 3 -4 inches more from front to back as very short on a dining chair.

I think it will soon be in the charity bag.