5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Outside the Box (Gideon Box Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put it down,I love reading about what the characters John Locke created get up to.As quick as he writes them I will be reading them

5.0 out of 5 stars Another pure high for all John Locke addicts, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Outside the Box (Gideon Box Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I confess I'm utterly biased because I love love LOVE all John Locke novels. Did I already mention I absolutely love them all?? But even so, having read all of them without fail, I must say I especially enjoyed this one, although not having been too much of a fan of the Gideon Box series so far. The main reason is probably that despite the chaotic appearance of it all, the novel skillfully weaves in characters and plots from all the storylines. Another big reason is the lovely character, Trudy Lake, pure, extremely lovable and still surprisingly smart. The climax is still to come... Can't wait for the next!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Brilliance, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Outside the Box (Gideon Box Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Another fantastic book I thought I only had two books left Kill Jill and Little Tokyo but I have just seen A kiss for luck. I am just going to see if I can down load it. Thank you once again

Kind Regards

Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars John Locke's best so far (and that's really saying something), 24 Oct 2013
EGR "EGR" (Kefalonia, Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Outside the Box (Gideon Box Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
With the (apparent) descent into madness and chaos of John's main hero, Creed, I was a bit worried about what was to come next. I should have known better.

This is the third in the "Box" series, and after a slightly slow start, the book takes off and once again I found myself dragged on a crazy ride through his twisted imagination. I'm just grateful that his books are no longer than they are, as by the time I finish one, I'm completely exhausted.

I've never been disappointed by a John Locke book, but this one really is the best so far, particularly in the way that it manages to pull together strands and characters from all the other series, Westerns, Witches, Mafiosi and Black-ops killers - what?

5.0 out of 5 stars Another 5 star book from John Locke, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Outside the Box (Gideon Box Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
After a small wobble with the last "half" book this one had the full story and what a good story it was. All the old characters turning up here and there, makes me want to go back and start the entire collection from the beginning. Laugh out loud moments and the expected but still exciting twist at the end, sticks to John's format that works so well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !!, 13 May 2014
Mr. M. Banks "mike666" (mike666) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Outside the Box (Gideon Box Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I love this series, it's sarcastic ,funny, violent,rude and sometimes even touching.....what more could you ask for? I would recommend these books to anyone with a sarcastic sense of humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous read, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Outside the Box (Gideon Box Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I just cannot put this author's books down. Having just found John Locke, I'm so pleased as it means there are still loads to read.
Pick one, any one, and I guarantee you that you'll be doing the same as me, unable to put my kindle down until I've finished, and made sure I've already got the next one downloaded.
Thank you, Mr Locke, for the escape and the pleasure you are filling my days with :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars does your head in, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Outside the Box (Gideon Box Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
after years of reading books I have never come across such a strange plot and I could not rest till I read it all totally hooked on box have purchased the lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love Dr box, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Outside the Box (Gideon Box Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoy Dr box series although it's completely different from my usual read. again I couldn't put this down. I am now going to be reading other titles from John Locke

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Outside the Box (Gideon Box Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
As usual another interesting story from John Locke. Im so glad that Dr Box isn't real, or the world would be so unsafe.
Yet again Gideon has another lady friend, another young lady with serious issues. Can the Doctor help her....? Or will her life be in danger as the others have been?