5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I was looking for an iPad Air stand for ages, came across this product and all I can say it's amazing. I use it all the time and really keeps my iPad Air safe and secure in all positions. Highly recommend and the price was a bargain. Seller service 100 % keep us the great work 👍
Published 6 months ago by saiel27

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but fragile
Pretty good stand let down by flimsy plastic clamps. One broke off after 2nd days use, had to superglue it back on.
Published 22 days ago by kev farnfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Lavolta Adjustable Floor Stand Holder for Tablet PC 8.9" - 10.4" (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ipad holder for many occasions, 10 Sep 2014
Superb and not too dear either. Great for painting the ceiling and watching a film, sitting in a recliner or in bed it is very adjustable. Perhaps the only thing I would say I don't like is the grip halfway down doesn't really grip the bottom section and you have be careful how you carry it as the base is a good weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for using with a cross trainer., 26 Sep 2014
Bought this so I could easily use my iPad while using my cross trainer... it does the job perfectly! A nice heavy base, so it won't budge easily and flexible neck so it can be placed in just the right position. Delivered earlier than specified. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but fragile, 10 Oct 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and does the job. If you do need ..., 1 Aug 2014
L. LYNCH (UK) - See all my reviews
Simple and does the job. If you do need to move it, start gym membership now and carry from the base.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct 2014