5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ipad holder for many occasions
Superb and not too dear either. Great for painting the ceiling and watching a film, sitting in a recliner or in bed it is very adjustable. Perhaps the only thing I would say I don't like is the grip halfway down doesn't really grip the bottom section and you have be careful how you carry it as the base is a good weight.
Published 9 months ago by chunkydunky

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but fragile
Pretty good stand let down by flimsy plastic clamps. One broke off after 2nd days use, had to superglue it back on.
Published 9 months ago by kev farnfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ipad holder for many occasions, 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Lavolta Adjustable Floor Stand Holder for 8.9 - 10.4-Inch Tablet (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 6 April 2014
I was looking for an iPad Air stand for ages, came across this product and all I can say it's amazing. I use it all the time and really keeps my iPad Air safe and secure in all positions. Highly recommend and the price was a bargain. Seller service 100 % keep us the great work 👍

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for using with a cross trainer., 26 Sept. 2014
Bought this so I could easily use my iPad while using my cross trainer... it does the job perfectly! A nice heavy base, so it won't budge easily and flexible neck so it can be placed in just the right position. Delivered earlier than specified. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but fragile, 10 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for price, 10 Nov. 2014
Mr. Phillip Cockrell (UK) - See all my reviews
So well put together. Better constructed than stands 2 -3 times the price. Base is heavy (it needs to be to provide stability). It is currently used to provide someone with the use of one hand access to texting on iPad and FaceTime. Could be used to give lectures or read music from their tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand for iPad, 30 May 2015
As this is the second one I have bought I think it speaks for itself how fab I think this product is. As I am disabled and often spend long periods in bed this stand is an absolute boon. I can watch films and such in a comfortable position and as it is so versatile I can have the screen right across my bed and close if I don't want to wear glasses- tilted or straight it is so easy to position. This one is a present for my son who is not disabled but has been eyeing my one since it came. Do not hesitate to buy as it is strong, well made and safe enjoy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The base is heavy which is a good thing, makes it very stable, 19 Jan. 2015
I have tried several stands, one that you fixed to your desk top (hopeless kept falling off) and a small free standing one (good for what it was) I wish I had bought the Lavolta one first, it would have saved me some money. This stand is just what I wanted. I am going to buy another soon to use in our caravan. The base is heavy which is a good thing, makes it very stable. Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and does the job. If you do need ..., 1 Aug. 2014
L. LYNCH (UK) - See all my reviews
Simple and does the job. If you do need to move it, start gym membership now and carry from the base.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant addition, 21 Nov. 2014
Brill no more neck ache truly a top purchase. Wish I had bought one sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Certainly won't knock this over, 21 Dec. 2014
Very good buy. It's strong with good stable base. Good value.