on 26 April 2014
The advice about smoking, sleep and water is pretty basic and common sense. The book often refers to the opinions of others if you don't wear or do the right thing, such as skirt length or heel height. I'm 51 and I love my high heels and showing my legs off. I never had the confidence when I was younger. And really I don't care what anyone thinks. We're on the home run girls so just go for it!!!
on 21 June 2014
childish repetitive prose this pamphet is not worth the few pence it cost . this outdat
ed and ill informed "advice" is handed down in a 1950's way. at 61this guide makes me want to throw in the towel
on 27 March 2014
Absolutely nothing new in this "slim volume". Not expensive - but not worth the price of purchase. And who says that "looking old" starts at forty, if you don't watch out!
on 31 January 2014
Basic points but good reminders. Simple to remember... and put into practice regularly every day. Keeping it straightforward and simple
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse