on 11 January 2015
Just received mine and its perfect. I was quite worried by some of the negative reviews - item was scratched, cloudy, counterfeit etc, but I think what those reviewers failed to realise is that there are TWO films, inside and out, that need to be removed before you use the case. Failure to remove one or other does indeed render the case unattractive and 'used' looking. I found the process of getting the film off quite awkward - you need to CAREFULLY scratch away with a sharp object at a corner to get purchase on the film, but then it comes away quite easily and the perspex is revealed to be beautifully scratch free.

Haven't dropped the phone yet so no comment about how robust the case is but it seems pretty solid.
on 5 November 2014
This case that I ordered fir my iPhone 5s was not what I expected well what would I expect with the price I got it from, the packaging was ok but the case it self had scratches on it, it's not as nice as it looks on the screen when purchasing. I won't be ording with this seller again..
on 19 February 2015
Normally do not write reviews, but i am not happy with the product. It seemed I wasn't the first person to have recieved this cover but anyway the cover did provide any protection to the screen not even a simpe anti-scratch plastic film. it is going straight back.
on 31 January 2014
If you bought an iPhone, you properly care about design. If you care about design do not buy this one.
The picture is very misleading. It is not champagne colored in real life its a very uninteresting beige mat color.
The plastic is hard, uneven and with faults in it. It fits poorly on the phone and makes accessing the buttons difficult.
Unfortunately I cannot return it as postage would cost more from Denmark than the product itself. Only positive is that it is earth friendly materials as I will be throwing it in the bin.
on 13 June 2015
I decided to buy this case, after having good experience with ringke fusion for Note 4. And I am glad that I bought it.
This is another great case from Ringke. Buttons for volume rocker and power button are very responsive, which is the most important. All cut outs are precisely made.
When the phone is placed on the flat surface faced down, there will be no scratches on the screen because the front profile of the case is raised.
I also really like the transparent back of the case, which you can personalize with included sample. You also get 1 free screen protector.

Recommended!
on 1 February 2015
I bought this case as a preliminary means for protection when I first got my gold iPhone 5s. Im the delivery was quite speedy which was pleasing as I was keen to keep the phone in perfect condition! (My last phone did not survive without some damage...)

So far, haven't dropped it! So can't comment on shock absorption capabilities but all round, seems to be doing the job :)

Only downside is the colour has faded on the edges surrounding the screen slightly due to colour transfer from jeans. Not sure if this is the case'a fault or mine! Either way, good, standard case :)
on 30 December 2013
The case itself was of an 'ok' standard, however all of the transparent backed items seem to scratch very easily and just end up looking worn out, even if they are supposedly 'scratch proof', sure this is what the case is for, but after a while they just lose their 'look' and make the phone look bad in the process.

I would also sat that this case is NOT gold in color. It is beige, and this should be reflected in the title and description as it is misleading.
on 2 March 2016
Had this case for over a year now. While I am quite a clumsy person and have dropped my phone on many occasions, this case has done its job and protected it! I have a gold iPhone 5S and this case is a pretty good match colour-wise. It does allow a lot of dirt to get trapped between the back of my phone and the case, which proves quite difficult to clean due to the pressure it is under, but with regular cleaning that shouldn't be a problem.
on 13 January 2014
I just received this case so this is only a preliminary review. At this stage I can only say that the case looks very well made, all control buttons are easily accessible as well as the charger inlet. My only slight issue is that with the Champagne colour the side frame (the one with the solid colour) is actually a bit dull beige. Other than that I have no issues so far. I will update my review if needed.
on 17 December 2014
Ringke Fusion seems to do the job what it is meant for. Though not overly great looking case but protects the phone on the sides well. The bumper is flexible and the phone easily slips in and out of the cover without damaging the phone. I haven't dropped the phone with the cover yet but with my experience of previous covers, I'd like to think that this will protect the phone from minor bumps easily.

See one answered question