5.0 out of 5 stars I love the BW Film
I absolutely love the quality of it. I still have problems to exposure well my camera due to the fact that is quite new, but I think the BW is perfect to start and focus in the light and composition!
Published 9 months ago by Irina Bravo

1.0 out of 5 stars An expensive waste of money
Published 15 days ago by nicky cary

1.0 out of 5 stars An expensive waste of money, 10 Dec 2014
This review is from: Impossible Instant Black and White film for Polaroid 600 Camera (Camera)
This film is awful. I purchased 2 packs. The first pack started off fine, but then towards the last few shots, the pictures came out really faded. All were taken in the same light conditions, temperature and within a week. The second pack was worse in that every single shot came out faded to the point where you could hardly make anything out at all. An expensive waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Inside use but beware outside!, 26 May 2014
I took a couple of photos with this film outside, having used the colour without problem and was hoping for some great results. Unfortunately, they didn't come. The two pictures I shot outside, I hid as quickly as possible, according to advice. They did not develop and remained blank and white. I took one shot inside and it has come out - my feeling is that the colour film is better and more easily adaptable to outdoor situations.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this online, 21 Mar 2014
Mainly the courier yodel at fault here. This item should be kept cool and best bought from a shop who keep it in fridge. Yodel we're supposed to deliver express, driver lied that he had delivered when he had not and he kept it all week who knows where. Product is temperature sensitive so was wasted. Amazon process is just garbage with no real customer service. They thought offering me £5 compensation for a whole week of being lied to and chasing this up was the resolution. Garbage.......absolute garbage customer service.....

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the BW Film, 3 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, all the films I ordered were delivered within ..., 10 Dec 2014
Brilliant, all the films I ordered were delivered within two days of ordering, I was super impressed. Thank you my daughter will be happy with her Christmas presents!

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice polaroid, 1 Nov 2014
really nice polaroid camera

4.0 out of 5 stars better than the colour film, 15 Aug 2014
better than the colour film