on 2 November 2013
I had been kinda waiting for this book since - well god knows and it lived up to my expectations.

Jude and Jackson and wonderfully John and Anya. Finally the two alphas get their story and John finds a new love.

Stand out scenes include dad's asking sons for sex advice and the whole notion of a broken bond.

Can't wait for Forbidden!!
on 25 October 2013
Oh my God, book 20 was awesome. Well paced funny and action packed. The romance between Jackson and Jonas is so sweet and not without complications. Anya and John are so cute together and getting updates on other characters was brilliant. I can't wait for the next book. Worried about the children in the assassin/shifter series and Killians` obsession over Stone.
on 22 October 2013
A wonderful addition to the series, I like the new characters being introduced as it gives me hope that there are plenty more books to come. I would say it felt a little rushed though and the recent books seem to be getting shorter and shorter, I would much prefer to wait a little longer for a new one to come out and have it a decent length again.
on 1 November 2013
Would like to read more if the series - but confused which book is no 1 etc.
Easy to read, story flowed, bit confusing with all the characters,especially identifying who was talking. So alot of going back & forth to follow the conversation between the characters. Despite this I enjoyed the story.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 October 2013
As usual sandrine has written another fabulous book. I love this series of books and can't wait for the next book.