5.0 out of 5 stars Great little be-quiffed t-shirt
#my husband has a Morrissey t-shirt#

Published 8 months ago by B Clarke

2.0 out of 5 stars top ,way too big
would'nt say the supplier is all too blame,its jusy some L & XL are smaller & bigger with other suppliers,the down side to not being able to try on.
Published 3 months ago by allan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little be-quiffed t-shirt, 2 Jan 2014
B Clarke (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
#my husband has a Morrissey t-shirt#

I'm not a Morrissey fan so I secretly hoped that the be-quiffed one would be peeling off and it would be too small but it's not. His outlined little mug is well affixed on a lovely soft and well-made t-shirt. X-Large is genuinely an extra large too which is great as otherwise his little face would be all stretched and smug.

Great t-shirt (shakes fist)

5.0 out of 5 stars Morrisey t shirt, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Morrissey T-shirt Legend Moz Autobiography Quiff The Smiths (Apparel)
My husband loved the t shirt and it is of a high quality as described. The price was reasonably acceptable

1.0 out of 5 stars The Worst tshirt I have ever bought, 25 Jun 2014
The quality of the print is awful, I have washed it once and the print has cracked and faded, and shriveled up.

I love band tees and buy alot and without doubt this is worst quality printing on a t shirt I have ever seen, avoid at all costs, waste of money, and the delivery took a long time too. Amazon shouldn't be stocking this rubbish

2.0 out of 5 stars top ,way too big, 8 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 14 May 2014
I loved this as soon as I opened it. Was going to give it to my friend as a present but I have kept it for myself! Fits like a glove and is very good quality - May even buy another!! Extremely happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it!, 12 Mar 2014
Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loved it. Great quality and fit too. Considering ordering another colour!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tshirt was good quality and sizing met my expectations, 30 July 2014
Tshirt was good quality and sizing met my expectations. There was a bit of a blip with delivery but once I contacted Annie my order issues were resolved quickly. Happy with service and quality of Tshirt.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful material, 31 July 2014
The product on the page is certainly described differently to what arrived. The print is made with a cheap plastic, and feels incredibly weird against skin whilst wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Morrissey T-shirt., 3 Sep 2014
Quality,at a great price...great for any Mozz fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear..., 31 Jan 2014
Dylan Browne (Newport, Gwent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
..unitl I bought this.....

Great t-shirt of a great man.

Very good quality and very good value for money.

Dylan.