Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 7 October 2013
I pre ordered a t shirt package on their site before they all sold out and it was worth every penny. This band just proves with every release that they're improving with both image and sound. Awesome album.
on 11 November 2013
I bought this for my sister, who is an ATL fan. It came in a well wrapped package. No dents were found on the album. It was received in perfect shape nestled in its package. Good buy.
on 15 January 2014
I think it's their best album to date and I can't wait to see them on tour. The album was such a good price too, thanks Amazon
on 18 August 2015
Excellent album, although it's All Time Low so you wouldn't expect much else. It was hard getting hold of the album for a good price as it is a rare handheld copy, it was an excellent price and I'd pay more for another one!
on 17 November 2015
I bought every single ATL album and the extra songs make it worth while!
on 11 September 2014
Love the new songs as well as the original Don't Panic songs
on 5 February 2015
Easy to download, fast and no worries on delivery time.
on 2 October 2013
If you are a fan of All Time Low, then this CD is a must have! If you thought their last CD "don't panic", was good, you will love this one! Great CD for all listeners! :-)
on 30 October 2013
This cd was for my daughter for her birthday and she absolutely loved it and has put it on her ipod and plays it alot
on 30 January 2014
I am an English citizen currently studying for a few months in Ireland and I can not buy this album(or any album) as it is only available to UK citizens ~(which I am but obviously my laptops IP has swapped over to an Irish one)
Thanks a lot Amazon, Thankfully I can still buy my books for kindle.