Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£10.29

on 28 November 2013
Having bought Pop Party 10 and 11, I know that this will be a very popular sticking filler for my 7 year old this year.
on 10 October 2015
My 5yr old asked for music in his room so bought this CD to fill up an MP3 player for him which he can use with speakers rather than headphones. this has a nice mix on it if you like this kind of music & the DVD disc is a nice extra,
on 9 December 2013
Great cd for adults and children and the fact that you also get a free MP3 download of the cd makes it even better value.
on 15 January 2014
DAughter loves this, she got it for Xmas. Likes the CD, loves the enclosed DVD of many of the videos for the songs.

She managed to find the download on Amazon Cloud before Xmas, but that's my fault for not hiding it better!
on 1 January 2014
This was bought as a present for a young girl. I did not listen to any of the tracks so cannot comment on the songs or singers. She had this on her Christmas present list. She was over the moon to get it and if she loved it then I love it.
on 19 January 2014
I bought this for my 8 yr old boy for christmas. He loves music and this cd is great. It is suitable for his age. He was very pleased with the music choice as he recognised a lot of songs from the radio.
on 10 January 2014
My 8 year old daughter loves this! Think pop party 11 is far better, that's probably because I have not herad of half the artist's on there! Not so good for parties as the other one as there are some slower songs on the CD.
on 3 December 2013
my daughter has all of the pop party cds from the very first one, i have just bought her this one and she loves it great songs and great artists
on 2 January 2014
Bought for daughter for her birthday. We have had a couple of these before but found this one seemed to have fewer songs that we knew so much more time spent jumping over songs to get to the ones she knew/liked. Otherwise ok but nothing to get excited about!
on 10 April 2014
Bought this as got a few already from this collection, But this has disappointed me. The music is fine but the DVD does not function properly. The options do not work. My girls were upset about this but we will get over it. Seeing Ant and Dec at the end makes me smile!!