Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.96

on 2 January 2014
Lucky enough to catch this band live in October supporting another band and they were amazing.... hadn't heard of them before then but safe to say that this EP is superb and the forthcoming album is the most anticipated thing in my calendar. Brit rock at it's very best! Give them a listen - you'll be glad you did :)
on 30 November 2013
having heard the title track on planet rock I searched on amazon to find out what else was available by this band and I to say the EP is simply awesome!
on 6 February 2014
Very good, refreshing to hear a new young band playing this sort of music,just might keep rock alive. I look forward to the next album.
on 26 November 2013
Stumbled across this rock band by accident but really glad I did, some of the best songs I've heard in a while plus they are British.
on 20 March 2014
First time of hearing this group, a group with plenty of promise, nice fast energy, rocky riffs, ones to listen and watch out four.
on 27 November 2013
I really hope this band get the recognition they deserve because this new EP is amazing, just truly amazing. Fantastic value.