4.8 out of 5 stars6,373
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 20 March 2014
Loved this movie! Songs get stuck in your head, story gives you chills in a good way. Won't beat about the bush, you will love it! Even if you don't want to admit it! Can't wait to get the dvd! Enough said.
on 29 March 2014
This is Disney's greatest animated film "of all time" (in my humble opinion!).

With its superb animation, fantastic storyline, brilliant comedy, incredible songs, heart breaking love story & adorable characters, this movie is completely & totally amazing !!! ..... 10/10, 100%, 5*****s

In fact, being a massive movie fan for well over 30 years, I can honestly say .... THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE FILM EVER !!! :)
on 23 May 2014
No need to review the movie, the awards season showed its universal appeal across generations.

As a viewer new to home 3-D system, this has some of the crisper images that I have seen, perhaps due to it being animation. I will say 3-D here does add to the film, and is not in any way gratuitous, though I am certain the excellence of the production carries well in 2-D. Good delivery time and price for this States-side customer.
on 3 May 2014
I bought this for my Grand sons while on a sleep over, and I always ask them if they enjoyed the movie, the Eldest 11, said sorry Grand dad its too "Girly" for me, the other one 6 was not really interested, My wife enjoyed it so I have to take an overall comment, hence only 4 stars. But others may have a different opinion. This film is a slightly different slant on the "Snow Queen" story, so I guess its an OK type film.
on 16 April 2014
We watched this as a family - great Disney family fodder - My kids range from 10 to 15 (boy and girls) Girls watched for the music (big 'Wicked' fans) this film has fab music, the same 'Wicked' voices & similar theme. My son began watching reluctantly and ended up loving it. Strong 'sassy' characters, funnier than usual script - with comedy aimed at all age groups and a tad less cheese than usual - Its Disney...what's not to like?!
on 16 July 2015
I'm not usually one for animated movies but I love this. It's slightly different than your usual Disney film in the fact that it follows two sisters throughout the film. Heartwarming with tons of lovable characters it will leave you wanting to watch it again and again. It has some great songs in it too. Everyone I know who has seen this film loves either Sven the reindeer of Olaf the snowman the best! Who will your favourite be?
on 25 August 2015
Seeing Frozen in 3D in my home on my 55" Samsung was a religious experience! This is truly one of the bestD movies on earth. So when Disney decided not to release Frozen in 3D in the US I had to turn to Amazon.UK for a copy. I was willing to wait a couple weeks to get standard shipping and everything came as promised. I have quite a few 3D DVDs but...this story, music and animation quality put Frozen at the top of the class!!!
on 3 February 2015
My 2 year old daughter has become with this DVD. She loves all the characters, as do I, and the soundtrack is really amazing too. We have now even purchased the soundtrack for the car. It's a lovely story, nothing too sad, nothing too frightening and nothing too complicated that a toddler cannot understand. I really do think this is one we will continue to watch for years and years. The best Disney film ever made in my opinion.
on 13 January 2015
I bought this for my grandchildren to watch whenever they were visiting and I intended to be absent when they watched it - having a low opinion of several recent Disney products, but after reading favorable reviews in the papers, I decided to watch it with my wife. Now I think it's one of the best Disney films I've seen and well worth 5 stars.
As with 'The Nutcracker' DVD it was delivered on time and neatly packaged. Well done
on 20 May 2014
I bought this CD for my granddaughters and they adore it, particularly the little ones ( though the teens like it too). The 4 year old and 2 year old sing and act out all the songs, particularly "Let It Go". It's quite a strong, defiant song and a great improvement on some of Disney's earlier, rather wishy-washy heroines. Good that the princesses don't have to depend on a hero to rescue them but manage it for themselves!