Size: 5 UK|Colour: Dune/Taupe/Pink|Change
Price:£19.44 - £36.24

on 24 June 2015
So comfy I bought another pair for the future. I take size 5.5 and bought 6. Good fit. Worn with or without socks, very comfy.
on 10 April 2014
Arrived very quickly, well packaged, look good, and are comfortable to wear. Noticed a few reviews stating that the size of shoe was inaccurate, but I didn't find this, I,m a size 6 and they fitted perfectly.
on 26 June 2016
I like the shoes but after trying my normal size 6 I knew I had to order a size bigger. I looked for Size 7 in the colour I liked and I could only find men's version. I ordered them anyway but they were too wide and loose fitting. So I went for this colour option in size 7 and it fits perfectly. The colour would not be my first option, but it will do... The shoes are of good quality, well made. I am looking forward to taking them on the kayaking trip.
on 28 March 2014
they are okay but could have been slightly bigger they will do but you could improve the strap length as well as shoe sole
on 16 July 2014
I tried both my usual size, too small & then the next size up, too big. I then gave up & bought from Mountain Warehouse!
on 15 May 2014
Shoe is narrow fittin with no give in it, wore for two days to try and widen with no success, feel I have wastedmy money
on 22 April 2014
I will probably have to update this review at some point as I can't really comment on the comfort and durability, as I've not yet actually worn them, only tried a pair on. I've always been a size 5 without fail but found these to be too small and I've had to exchange them for a size 6. Having to send things back is a real nuisance, so I hope Hi-tec manage to sort the sizing issue out soon. I would suggest for anyone else ordering to get a size up. My heels were just sitting fractionally over the edge of the hard ridge at the back of the sandals and would have caused soreness and irritation if I had worn them for any great distance. I tend to walk miles with my dog every day so any shoes or sandals I wear have to be a perfect fit and comfortable. I liked the design and colour, which is why I've gone for an exchange. If the next pair fit well I may rate them higher, I will have to see.
on 20 June 2016
I have has three pairs of this type of sandal in the past and they were great. They fitted comfortably and wore well. This time they were too small. I think the company have changed the way they are made because the sole shape cuts in quickly from the heel and the toe is more pointed. They are tighter around the instep too. Its a shame that they have changed them. The quality of make seems to be the same.
on 16 May 2016
Ordered same size as sandals I already have. A perfect fit and very comfortable, even to wear all day.
on 30 July 2014
These shore sandals are so comfortable, it is like wearing slippers outdoors! But ..... they do seem to be on the small side so I had to return my normal size 6 and order a 7. The potential problem is the rim of the heel - if they are too small, your heel hangs over the rim of the sole and this can cause discomfort and potential blistering. This aside, they are brilliant.

See one answered question