Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:£2.49

on 25 November 2013
Having read the book and seen the film in the cinema I bought this for my wife's birthday.
We have only just acquired a Blu-ray player and this was our first disc. My wife was thrilled with the high picture & sound quality.
We both enjoyed the chance to see the film again. The subject was treated sympathetically and the acting was excellent. Who would have guessed that Emily Browning was Australian!.
on 14 January 2016
Really good performances, well acted, good scenery and plot
on 5 March 2015
Very boring film - no feeling of passion of any kind.
on 19 September 2014
Many thanks this was delivered fast and is good value
on 5 November 2014
Very good - enjoyed by adults and lovers of Cornwall
on 14 February 2015
beautiful picture in the film and fantastisk musik.
on 19 January 2016
Superb would recommend to anyone Great service:-)
on 26 September 2013
I read the book which I loved, saw the film which was beautiful and can't wait for the DVD. Perfect timing with the release in October as Christmas presents sorted all round!
on 21 July 2015
Nice scenery, but the film's pretty slow going!
Apart from the stunning scenery of waves and beaches in Cornwall this film had little to recommend it, the performances lacked sparkle and the whole thing was to say the least tedious. Alfred Munnings came across a spoilt brat and Florence Carter-Woods as a silly naïve girl who got all that she deserved. I'm afraid the whole film left me with a feeling of despair I think the world of famous painters is , for the majority of us , completely baffling. There is a certain degree of "The Kings Clothes" in art appreciation as most of us can't tell what's meant to be amazing and what's dross !! Maybe the book paints a more accurate picture ( pardon the puns ). I bet Dan Stevens regrets he let Downton Abbey slip through his fingers as this film did nothing for his reputation.