3,264 Reviews
 (2,853)

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen Sing-Along Edition DVD
Published 3 days ago by S Riaz

3.0 out of 5 stars Frozen
Great film for children, about 10 years. Thought I might like to chill out with it. But to much sugar.
Published 1 month ago by Tiger

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen Sing-Along Edition DVD, 26 Nov 2014
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This is a really perfect stocking filler for Christmas, which will be adored by all Frozen fans. If you already have the film, you may be wondering what this DVD offers that will make it worth buying again. It comes in a slip case, with an attractive cover, making it look just a little bit more special if you are buying it as a present. The DVD itself comtains the film, but with the added extra of the words included underneath the songs - along with a bouncing snowflake, which follows the words, so your little one can sing along. Even better, in the extra bonus features there is a 'sing along selection' - which is simply all the songs together. My daughter had a play date yesterday and I think I must have heard, "Let It Go," accompanied by raucous seven year olds, about twenty times. So, this DVD will drive you crazy, but the kids will adore it! The bonus features also contains a little documentary, "Breaking the Ice," about the making of this incredibly successful movie and a little Mickey Mouse short feature, "Get a Horse." It is impossible to say why some films take off, but for my little girl - and many others - this has become a mini obsession. It certainly contains good female characters and some really catchy songs and this edition will be greatly enjoyed by Frozen fans everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen melts your heart..., 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
Finally watched this after all the fuss from all the addicted little girls I know who adore it. (including my 21yr old daughter!) I have to say it ticks all the boxes - excellent animation, wonderful story (an adaptation of the Hans Christian Anderson story - The Snow Queen) and excellent musical score too. I would put this on a par with 'Brave', perhaps even edging ahead slightly. Thoroughly entertaining with the feel-good factor of the Disney happy ending!

5.0 out of 5 stars I live in the USA and this plays fine for me, 1 Aug 2014
I live in the USA and this plays fine for me. Watched many times already. They dont plan to release it here until Christmas. So glad I checked on Amazon.uk. LOVE Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, play it a few times then hide it!!!, 12 Aug 2014
My children adore this movie. It mysteriously went missing a couple of weeks ago ..... no-one can find it (well not the children anyway) Great little movie that the kids adore and the adults begin to hate after the 300 time of playing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Confirmed: This 3D release works on U.S. Blu-ray players (Region A/1), 5 April 2014
ReubenR (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I took a chance and ordered this UK release of Frozen 3D from the UK since Disney apparently doesn't consider us Americans worthy of the 3D version. As advertised, this 3D Blu-ray disc is indeed Region-Free and works on my U.S. Blu-ray player with no problem.

The movie is fantastic, the sound and image are wonderful, and the packaging is free of frustration. It costs a bit extra ordering from England, but if you must have the 3D release, at least there's a way to get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen - love it!!!!, 19 Oct 2014
Ooooh I enjoyed this film so much that I watched it, can't remember how many times huh. Love it and really enjoyable movie, the songs oh what can I say. Just got to watch it again. It's fantastic even my mate got it and now I won't get it back as her nieces love it so much they won't let it go! Grrrh! What I got my self into huh! Oh well I recommend it big time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A refreshingly different Disney film, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
My 5 year old daughter (and 7 Year old son) love this film and so do I!. Great soundtrack but more importantly a really great story line that is appealing because unlike most disney films the lead characters (Elsa and Anna) have flaws but manage to overcome their difficulties throughout the film. A refreshing change from most Disney heroines!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen - best Disney film for 15 years., 27 July 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
Blimey it's Frozen. What more can I say?

One of the best Disney films for a long time, funny, charming and my daughter is obsessed.

Value for money? YES
Would I buy it again? YES
Would I recommend it to someone? YES
Good Seller? YES but amazon need to get shipping date sorted as this too ages to arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant film. Lovely to watch, lovely music. I am always amazed however that the characters are so frightening in childrens films but my daughter is an early years teacher (which was why I bought it so she could watch it) and she said they seem to not worry about that and loved it. Have watched it twice more so that's the recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Disney Film Since The Lion King, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
Frozen is a phenominon. It is a magical and emotional experience that will stay with you for days, weeks, months after you see it. It is by far the best Disney film since the likes of The Little Mermaid and The Lion King. Everything from the animation to the toe tapping musical numbers are breathtaking.

It is a heartwarming tale about sisterhood and the importance of family. Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell put in simply spellbinding performances as two sisters forced to grow up apart due to a terrible gift/curse. Menzels ensemble musical piece "Let It Go" deserves a Grammy because it is just so so so good.

I cannot recommend this film enough. Kids will love it due to Oalaf the hilarious wisecracking snowman and adults will appreciate the romance and love in the unbreakable ties asociated with family and sisterhood.

Buy Frozen and keep it forever!

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD] by Jennifer Lee (DVD - 2014)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available