on 25 November 2013
As a Matt Monro fan for many years I just want to say that this 3CD set is absolutely fabulous. There are 98 tracks to choose from so I am sure that anyone who buys this CD whether or not they are a long standing fan or who just love listening to a great singer sing some beautiful songs will not be disappointed.

This CD comes at an excellent price and is well worth the money.
on 1 April 2015
This may be the best release of Matt Monro ever because of the quality and rareity of these songs, not to mention the quantity of material! I am delighted with this new buy and I'm sure you will be also and that is why I am recommending it to you all!
on 27 December 2013
One o the best singers of his era and some happy memories here. Some are quite new to me and the odd one - forgettable of course.
A worthwhile buy.
on 17 February 2015
A must have collection for all Matt Monro fans
on 30 September 2014
Smooth. Wonderful voice
on 22 March 2015
great collections from arguably britains best singer.
on 20 October 2014
the item was well packed and exactly as described