5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars but could have been one...
...because I was torn between the idea of a proper mix by one of the all-time greats of modern DJing, and having the tracks unmixed so that I could mix or at least reorder them myself. I've gone for the latter view, but I respect the views of the one-star voters. It is a bit of a con to show Tong at the decks on the cover of this collection when there's not a mix in sight...
Published 8 months ago by Derek Ian Elder

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of money
Like most people over 30 and into house music I own most of these tracks several times over, however when I saw the track listings I thought what a quality collection, perfect "new" cd for the car. However buyers and house music fans beware....

On the face of it this triple cd is indeed a representation of some of the best music of an (or even several) eras...
Published 8 months ago by Martin Symes

‹ Previous | 15 6 711 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tunes, 17 Mar 2014
Mixture of old school house and some more recent tunes. Love listening to it in my car on long journeys.

5.0 out of 5 stars cd, 14 Mar 2014
my cousin husband loved this dvd
and she said she would buy it again

5.0 out of 5 stars happy happy, 4 Mar 2014
love the cd got 2 1 4 the car the other 4 indoors great tunes wot i expected from mr tong

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab CD, 1 Mar 2014
Really takes me back. Discs two and three are more my era but I love the tracks especially in the car.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great CD!, 25 Feb 2014
Great CD. Bought this for my partner as a Xmas present, he loved. Great for long journeys. Chilling out to the Old 70s,80s,90s dance songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars A present to my husband, 23 Feb 2014
It may have been a present to my husband but I love it. It's great to play up loud when no-one else is at home!!

3.0 out of 5 stars cd, 16 Feb 2014
Bought for my daughter she thinks it ok, my husband plays it more he likes it. (He's 55, daughter 22)

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 13 Feb 2014
Lyn Snart "snarty" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my son and he loves it. It reminds him of clubbing BC (before children). Great collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 12 Feb 2014
If you can find it, get renaissance volume 1, the original copy from mid 90's for basically it has almost all of these tracks, and better versions superbly mixed by the likes of Sasha and John Digweed, alas, this is a superior let down. A few tracks that I was missing were the likes of Seal killer and few mediocre additions get lucky which didn't really have a place on this. fortunately only paid 8 quid rather than the release price of 14. Pete tong did a great album with similar tracks on mid 2000, track that down if anything. but defo seek renaissance out. if there was a 2.5 star rating I would give it that. no effort compilation..

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves it, 10 Feb 2014
i got it for my son for xmass and he loves it he puts it in the car for every one

‹ Previous | 15 6 711 | Next ›