5.0 out of 5 stars Annihilate Me (Vol. 4), 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Annihilate Me (Vol. 4) (The Annihilate Me Series) (Kindle Edition)
I chose a 5 star rating for this book because it was amazing brilliant and awesome. I think all the characters were smoking hot. I think you should start a relationship between Blackwell and Bernie. They so deserve each other. They make a dynamic duo. Going to read the holiday book now. Looking forward to reading Lisa' story. Love you Christina. Continue writing more book like this one!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive series, 27 Dec 2013
Wow, just discovered Christina Ross. Think she is a fantastic author. Really enjoyed the Annihilate me series, it was so addictive, couldn't wait to read the four books. Just about to start on the Annihilate me Holiday book, which I understand is a bridge between this and the next series by Ross. Which I am waiting with baited breath to find out when release date is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent from the word GO!, 20 Dec 2013
I was one of the lucky few who was able to get an ARC copy of this book as long as I gave an honest review, and the best thing was that I was not disappointed!

I recommend you read the first three volumes before you read this one as it is a continuation of the romantic escapades after a pretty major event in the previous volume.

This volume continues were the last left off and is steamy from the word go...this continues throughout the book and I had to stay up all night to make sure that I didn't miss anything at all.
Christina Ross is an excellent writer who mixes her believable and unbelievable topics together in a way that makes you fall in love and care about what happens to the characters.
I personally found myself on a roller coaster of emotions as I read my copy of the book.

You'll be disappointed if you don't keep reading Christina Ross!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have read the whole of this series and loved it, can't wait to read The Annihilate Me ..., 22 July 2014
I have read the whole of this series and loved it, can't wait to read The Annihilate Me Series 2 when it comes out.