Size: Large (7-8 years)|Change

on 29 November 2013
i bought this for my daughter for her school play, she is only 6 but i got the large size 7-8 years and it fits perfectly (i find Disney costumes come up small for their sizes) it is well made and i am sure she will wear this lots more after
on 25 March 2014
It was ok I suppose compared to Disney prices, still I would have expected the embroidery on the front to be straight. It was printed over on the left and not in the middle! My advice is if you have the money to buy from Disney, do it!
on 13 March 2014
Ideal present for 4 year olds birthday present, she was thrilled. OK quality but would recommend getting a size up as it is a neat fitting.
on 12 April 2014
Arrived the next and it's perfect my little girl will love it would recommend it's wat was advertised fab :)
on 23 February 2015
Got the correct age for my little girl for Christmas and it was too small so I gave it to someone else who was a lot younger for birthday. Get a size bigger for this one :-)
on 10 April 2014
I had to buy this dress as the official Disney one was sold out everywhere. the quality and standard wasn't quite as good as I would have gotten with the Disney version but then this was the only option and was half the price. my daughter just turned 5 and was more than happy with this dress so it was a good alternative.
on 5 March 2014
My daughter loves this dress, it's good quality as far as dressing up dresses go! It was delivered quickly and has been well worn already! My daughter is 4 is I ordered the 5/6 which is a medium and fits her well I'm not convinced it would fit a 6 yr old so would say comes up small!
on 13 July 2014
My grandaughter was over the moon with this dress. She is a petitee 3 year old and the small fir her fine.
on 29 May 2014
what a pleased little girl we'd I seen the film and I wanted a present for her so ordered this and the jewellry it arrived promptly
she was so so pleased
on 1 April 2014
We'd bought this dress from Argos, but there was no sizing option and the default size was medium which was too big for my two year old. So we knew what we were getting. The small fitted her much better and the dress is as pictured. It seems to be standing up to lots of wear although as is usual with the material some of the seams are splitting and fraying a little now. But it's for play so no real problem with this.