Size: Large (7-8 years)|Change

on 26 December 2014
I bought this for my niece for Christmas because she's obsessed with frozen and princesses. She also received a Disney made Rapunzel dress which is wonderful quality and she's barely taken it off since. She put the Elsa dress on once, complained about the sleeves being terribly itchy and she's never looked at it again. After feeling the sleeves, I wholeheartedly agree and had I known in advance the item would have been sent back immediately. Look elsewhere!
on 31 December 2014
Material on arms too rough and my grand-daughter would not wear it. Waste of money.
on 22 February 2015
Nice dress my daughter is thrilled with it.
It looks more blue then green in the picture. Fits my 4 year old well, She is small for her age. She is able to get it on and off her self.
Spot clean only so being careful with food. I attached a cape as it does not come with one. Overall I'm happy with it considering the price.
on 18 January 2015
Daughter loves it, had to pay more as was concerned wouldn't get one in time for her birthday as it was sold out everywhere. 5 months on its frayed a bit and the netting has a hole in but she wears it for any occasion she can, really gives it some hammer so can't complain, she loves it and I'd buy it again if I needed to.
on 1 January 2015
Bought for my 7 year old granddaughter. She absolutely loved the dress but found the material on the neck and sleeves very irritating. She has to wear a long sleeved top underneath to stop it itching her. Also it was quite expensive - I later found the same dress selling for half the price in a local fancy dress shop.
on 12 February 2015
I purchased this dress a few months after my friend bought it for his daughter (the dress she received was really nice).
However,the one I received (from the same seller) was horrible with itchy sleeves that tore after a few days.I don't know why,maybe their supplier has now changed.
Extremely disappointed.
on 18 June 2014
I already completed feedback on this item. I had returned it and stated I had not received a refund - but when I checked my mail I discovered I had been given a refund including postage. Sorry about that one Rubie. My reason for returning was as follows; although I received the correct size I found costume rather tight in the shoulder area and the material contained in the sleeves was stiff and abrasive for the tender skin of our special little person. I do appreciate acknowledgement of my feedback and speedy refund. I guess a lot of criticism you are receiving is a result of a lot of mums trying to buy the Disney or Asda version of this outfit only to find they are being forced by unscrupulous individuals to pay £80.00 and more for a costume which initially sold for £12.50 on the Asda website and then disappeared from view. I would not care to think that employees of these companies are taking advantage of mum's who can ill afford the actual retail cost as it is quite obvious that these costumes have not been worn and are not being advertised and 2nd hand items that their child has finished playing with. Shame on such people.! This is a cynical and greedy example of opportunistic selling. I bought some organza fabric. I will make my own costume.
on 2 November 2014
Very disappointed in quality and also fact that I had to insert a zip down the centre back as myvery slim 5 year old grandaughter
couldn't bear to struggle to get the dress over her head.

Can't see the logic of making a dress which is likely to be worn to parties etc. is not washable.
on 2 February 2015
What a terrible scratchy dress:0 my daughter took it off straight away.
on 30 May 2014
although the kids were over the moon with the dress (twins so had to buy 2) they have to wear a long sleeve top underneath as the sleeves are very ichy. £30 is also a rip off but they know we will buy it just to see the kids happy. this dress should be more like the £19.99 price to be honest.