9,147 Reviews
 (7,421)
 (1,173)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle printable Amazon gift certificate
Easy enough to set up and with printing it yourself you have it instantly.

A good idea, though the printout needs to be folded to make it a presentable item and that could do with a make over.
Published on 30 Jan 2012 by D. Thorn

3.0 out of 5 stars printable gift voucher
Was pleased with speed of being able to get a voucher to give as a gift, but printing its layout for the crease lines was not so desirable and did look that good but did its job.
Published 14 months ago by Mr. A. Tatlock

3.0 out of 5 stars printable gift voucher, 9 Oct 2013
Mr. A. Tatlock (UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars What a nightmare, 18 Feb 2013
Just beware, if you buy this for someone who has an Amazon account registered in a different nation, it will be really awkward for them to redeem it... and you might be told by several different customer service reps that the money will be lost... really bad experience with an otherwise generally very good company.

Amazon, please fix this... if you allow me to pay in Euros for GBP items, why not allow gift cards to be redeemed in other currencies... you could even make a few bob in conversion fees...

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle printable Amazon gift certificate, 30 Jan 2012
Easy enough to set up and with printing it yourself you have it instantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Print Gift Card, 18 Nov 2011
Lorna Gibbon (West Lothian, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This was an ideal way to give someone who we didn't know terribly well a present. We were making a collection for someone and we only had a day to decide what to get. We didn't know exactly what they would like and weren't sure if they had an iPhone. I was able to print the certificate off in a matter of minutes and it folds up beautifully, just like a card. It also meant the person concerned was able to choose exactly what they wanted, in their own time. The choice of pictures could be better, although there is a choice, but I selected the one for the time of year (Autumn) which was ideal.

4.0 out of 5 stars great last minute gift, 27 Jan 2012
The printable gift card for Amazon Kindle was a great last minute gift, watch out when paying for it, once paid check your emails. I almost bought two because I didn't think the first one had worked as there was no message to say that my purchase had been successfully emailed to me. Having said that it's a great idea and I will use them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift card, 30 Jan 2012
This is an easy, effective and satisfying way to send gifts to grandchildren who live great distances away. We have used these gift cards before, and will do so again. Moreover it assures the recipient will choose something he or she wants.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent way to give a book gift, 31 Jan 2012
K. Simmons (UK) - See all my reviews
I gave both my kids amazon vouchers in place of their usual christmas book (it's a family tradition!) and it seemed to go down pretty well. My partner got me an amazon voucher too and I found it ridiculously easy to load up (and spend on books for my lovely kindle!). What more can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 30 Jan 2012
Glenis Wright (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Very quick & easy to order & print a gift certificate. Just what the recipient wanted. Greatly appreciated able to choose the book they wished for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Usually Amazon have been brilliant at sorting out queries or returns etc but on ..., 15 Dec 2014
I accidently ordered a printable gift card and when I realised my mistake contacted Amazon customer services to see if I could change it. I was kept waiting for a long time on 'hold' while the person in customer services went to ask if I could change it. Prior to that I had explained what my problem was only for the lady in customer services to ask a question that proved she didn't understand the query which was very frustrating. Usually Amazon have been brilliant at sorting out queries or returns etc but on this occasion I was very disappointed with both the customer service and outcome. I wasn't allowed to change the order and had to send it to the recipiant via Special Delivery which cost a fortune. I accept the original order was my mistake but was unhappy that I wasn't permitted to change it only half an hour afterwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan 2013
a great way of getting a present for someone who has everything. So easy to just print off & put in an envelope.

21st Birthday (Cheers) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card