on 16 December 2013
I started out on computers in 1977 with Graphic Design systems an progressed through Apple Mac and MS DOS systems, was amazed by windows 95 which was nowhere the Mac operating systems but brilliant for a PC.
I have used Windows XP and Vista, but this Windows 8 is brilliant, it does things before you have properly thought how you are going to set things up and where you are going to put them. I clicked on scan and it was done.
I wanted a picture from my camera and it took 878 in less than 5 minutes and has hardly scratched the massive hard drive.
It will take months to find out all that it will do.
on 4 January 2014
Came very quickly easy to instal smart look all as listed wireless keyboard and mouse like windows 8
DVD but will not play blu-ray
on 12 August 2014