4.0 out of 5 stars What a difference
Usual problem of battery drain Samsung s3,only lasting 6 - 8 hrs so out of desperation I opted for these Gold 3250 mah now I'm getting 3 - 4 days although I may be wrong I don't expect it to last so I bought 2 of them just in case
Published 9 months ago by Trevor

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish. .
What a load of tosh..I bought to replace my two year old battery as it was not holding charge long so I bought this on reviews...its rubbish ...I get less than my old battery. ..typical chinese fake ..similar to batteries you can buy in the pound shop ...
Published 9 months ago by Glynn Jackson

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish. ., 1 Aug. 2014
Glynn Jackson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gold 3250mAh High Capacity Battery For Samsung Galaxy S3 (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Well this battery started off ok, but several months ..., 15 Sept. 2014
Well this battery started off ok, but several months down the line its not holding its charge and is going to have to be replaced.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor, 27 Nov. 2014
This battery was very poor from the outset.
I had hoped that it would improve over time but is has only worsened.
It now requires recharge just after midday with little use.
This battery does not have a "High Capacity" & I've now replaced it with the original equipment battery which is now nearly 2 years old & still better the replacement.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay for my Samsung S3 for about two weeks and ..., 9 Oct. 2014
K. RUSSELL (Co. Down) - See all my reviews
Okay for my Samsung S3 for about two weeks and then it got extremely hot one day and was close to igniting by itself, just managed to get it out of my phone before it was too late. Be careful with this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 3 Aug. 2014
K. W. Lavill - See all my reviews
Load of rubbish. Supposed to be powerful 3250mAh more like 3mAh. My old battery as still got more life in it. had to put it back in the phone. Be warned don't waste your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 1 Feb. 2015
rubbish, don't even bother, won't hold charge and no capasity improvement over original battery at all

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 3 Aug. 2014
Rubbish. Doesn't hold change at all!! 95% drained in 4 hours!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars What a difference, 17 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 Aug. 2014
Rubbish! Drains just as quick as Samsung battery. Don't buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 26 Aug. 2014
Was good for a while but now its not so good