on 5 October 2014
Really good product and didn't take long to come.These should last me for a few years.I didn't realise that the whole screen protector also goes on the black outline of the top screen but at least I got the top screen covered completely and there are zero air bubbles on my touch screen.Had to take off a different screen protector I put on before because I didn't know when the screen protectors would come and I was away.At least the last screen protector was only a pound but it was worth taking them off for the tech gear ones.Make sure your screen is spotless so I suggest using a screen wipe and then clean it with the cleaning clothe that techgear gives you with their screen protectors.
on 25 February 2014
These are Amazing! in the pack there are 3 packs of x1Top and x1Bottom screen also x2 Microfiber Cloths for cleaning the screen. The instructions are easy to follow and they are exactly as described. Price is Amazing for what they are. They came in good packaging and they came 3-4 days after I ordered them. I would definitely recommend.
on 12 April 2015
These cheap, protective films are essential items for all modern touch-screen devices

However, when applying be careful you don't get loads of bubbles etc as it can cause your 2DS to be bit un-responsive (I simply took it off & re-applied which corrected the problem) - hence the 4*s
on 19 February 2014
Good product does the job really well and good value for money...would have no trouble recommending this product to anyone else....
on 4 March 2015
Great screen protectors, really easy to apply and almost invisible... and there are 3 pairs in the pack!
on 21 February 2015
This product absolutely worth the purchase if you value your nintendo 2DS screen, and trying to prevent any damage to your handheld console. Then this product is for you!
on 9 January 2014
Quick delivery, very easy to use with good instructions I would recommend it to anyone my kids could most probably of put them on
on 20 December 2013
very,very pleased with this and fits perfectly on the phone. Looks good and does what it supposed to do.5 Stars!
on 29 January 2015
have put these on my Nintendo and no marks at all on the bottom screen and I am using a stylus.
on 29 January 2014
a really good fit and easy to apply. Does exactly what I expected it to do and was a good price