5.0 out of 5 stars Magical DVD
Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue [DVD]

Published on 5 Jan. 2011 by AJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite good
Bought this for my three year old daughter but the whole family watched it. My eight year old son sat through it too. They have never asked to watch it again but it amused them while it was on. They might come back to it later. My daughter isn't into princesses so may not be her thing.
Published 13 months ago by Patch

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical DVD, 5 Jan. 2011
Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue [DVD]

This a stunningly well made film with beautifully created animation, it brings alive any little persons dream of meeting and becoming friends with Tinkerbell. As a dad watching this with my 3 year old little girl, it was magical! This is essentially a father and daughter story that reminds us how important it is to spend precious time with our little ones and to keep imagination, magic and wonder alive... this DVD is a lovely place to start.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tinker bell, 28 April 2011
What can i say, my youngest of 4 years just adores this film, along with the previous two films as well, the fact that it comes in all three flavours means that if the blu ray isn't free then she can watch it somewhere in the house. Quality of the discs is just as you would expect. Great present for any one. been a big kid at heart as well makes for light entertainment as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars BluRay version is truly amazing!, 20 May 2013
D. Hussain (UK) - See all my reviews
Already had bought GFR twice on DVD as girls favourite film and needed another copy. Decided to get this double-play and am so glad I did.

Not all BluRay versions of films are done that well - believe it or not. But this Disney version is awesome. The colours are spectacular - I see things I never saw from the DVD version and the sound is truly a joy played through my PS3 and sound system.

Again, I can hear things I never heard watching the DVD. This is how all BluRays should be made.

I can't stress enough just how amazing this BluRay looks and sounds. It is even better than at the cinema! I actually enjoy watching the film - and I'm a man!

5.0 out of 5 stars tinkerbell and the great fairy rescue dvd 2010, 16 Jan. 2011
all i can say about this dvd is it as made 1 seven yrs old great grandaughter vrey very happy and has been played over and over thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars fairy magic!!!, 24 Aug. 2010
i took my young daughter to the cinema to watch this as she adores the first two films. and she absolutely loved this too. yes the first two are better but it still captures the magic and imagination of fairytale. all the favorites are still there and i thought it was a great film and my little girl never took her eyes of the screen. cant wait for another.

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't have to be a Tinkerbell fan to enjoy this, 2 Jan. 2011
This is the first Tinkerbell movie I've seen, and I have to say, I am very impressed. The animation is excellent, and the story is sweet with not a hint of the menace sometimes found in Disney Princess movies. You really don't have to be familiar with the world of Disney Fairies to enjoy it; it's just good old-fashioned family entertainment.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice movie, mostly for little girls, 6 Aug. 2010
Darth Maciek "Darth Maciek" (Darth Maciek is out there...) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
My daughter liked "The great fairy rescue", although not as much as the two previous movies in the series. We will certainly buy the DVD once it is available. As the two previous movies this one is mostly oriented towards a public of little girls, although younger boys can appreciate it too (at least my 6 years old nephew liked it).

"The great fairy rescue" has some strong points, the best of which is the relation Tinker Bell develops with Lizzy, a little human girl who captured her. The general atmosphere of this movie is nice and soothing as in the previous ones and makes for a nice moment you can spend with kids. There are also some very dynamic scenes during the rescue, including one involving half a dozen of fairies and sparrow men and a horribly mean and fat cat, all floating in the air (the cat got sprayed with fairy dust) in a kind of aerial ballet.

There is less fairies in this movie than in the previous ones, as it is mostly a rescue expedition. Other than Tinker Bell, there is Vidia (a lot of her), Fawn, Iridessa, Silvermist and Rosetta, as well as sparrow men Clank and Bobble. Sparrow man Terence appears briefly twice. Cheese the mouse and Blaze the firefly make just a cameo each.

Another strong point in all those movies is that there is no ugliness - fairies are beautiful and they live in the middle of a gorgeous nature. Well, OK, Bobble and Clank are may be a little exception here...

The reason for only four stars is mostly because this movie was a little bit too slow and finally there was not enough matter in it for its duration. Also, as my daughter remarked, different personalities of fairies were not always as in books and previous films: Vidia is really too nice, Fawn is not tomboyish enough and Rosetta is ready to ford a stream in her new rose petal dress (!). Only Silvermist and Iridessa, both always very serious fairies, are themeselves. And Vidia is really really too nice. Vidia and Tinker Bell being friends? Pleaaaase!

But all in all it was a pleasant cinema moment. I just hope that the next one will be better - with Vidia back to her old self and with definitely more Cheese!

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Tinkerbell 'Great Fairy Rescue', 6 Feb. 2011
I love Disney's Tinkerbell and loved this DVD even more. This is the third DVD in the set and I have the other two as well. They are really beautiful and very uplifting to watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tinkerbell 3, 26 Sept. 2010
The third installment of the Tinker Bell moivie series is as magical as its proceederes. Although not the best in the series, this film is still a charming watch and I would recomend it, especially to fans of the series. All of your favourite characters are here and we meet some new ones. Fairies have there first encounter with humans, and of course because of TinkerBell. The animation is simply fascinating. 9/10 I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Really Like It!, 3 Mar. 2011
A Kid's Review
I love Tinker Bell and the great fairy rescue. I have the complete colection! But by far this is the best. I like the song Summer's Just Begun. Like any 8 year old might, I love fairies. In Summer's Just Begun I even dance to it! Also, if you go on QuizMoz and type tinker bell on search there will be a personality test on it! All made by me! This film is wonderfull! I just can not wait until the 2011 movie Tinker Bell And The Mysteirios Winter Woods is out!

For any girl, she would like it! All three movies are good, but like I said that one was the best! This could be some help! You know, about all the description on how great it is!!! Sorry if that was a bit boastful but I can't help it!

It is one of the best disney films I have!