5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I often need to make a Thermos flask with a hot drink - but I hate how the tea tastes if the milk and tea goes in the flask with the hot water. So I like to have hot water only in the flask,then make the tea in my mug with a teabag and milk.
Published 9 months ago by Suze

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
too expensive for a tiny tiny bottle!
Published 13 days ago by Paul McCarthy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 May 2014
Suze "Susie" (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Lakeland Retro Glass Milk Bottle (Lid Included) 250ml - Small (Kitchen & Home)
I had a small flask for the milk but it was difficult to clean properly so I hunted for a small bottle with a screw top that wouldn't leak. This fits the bill perfectly.
It is also easy to clean. The neck is wide enough to get a bottle brush in it.
The lid screws safely on and doesn't leak and it holds enough milk for my purposes. The company also do a 500ml one if you need a bigger bottle.
But this little one is Perfect for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lakeland Retro Glass Milk Bottle (Lid Included) 250ml - Small, 23 Oct. 2014
Ms Cs Territt (London) - See all my reviews
These were very neatly and safely packed , I bought them for my daughter and I know she be very pleased with them in fact I think I buy another set for myself so when my gran daughter asked for milkshake I can make in these and leave them in fridge .

5.0 out of 5 stars Lakeland Retro Glass Milk Bottle 250ml, 11 Jun. 2014
A great looking retro bottle to grace any setting. Very useful for coffee time either in the garden or inside. Looks nice when enabling others to pour their own liquid into their cup

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect.. It doesn't spill and it is very ..., 14 Sept. 2014
Perfect.. It doesn't spill and it is very tough to break.. Very satisfied! Came with Lakeland catalogue and it is difficult to not to buy any more stuff from them

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! And unlike some other suppliers, 5 Aug. 2014
Perfect ! And unlike some other suppliers, these actually come with secure screw top lids. Plan to buy more of the larger ones. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Oct. 2014
Please note that you only get one bottle. Good quality though and I would purchase again. Be better in a bulk purchase like the photograph suggests

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro glass bottle, 31 Oct. 2014
Arrived in a couple of days just what I needed to take my milk to work keeps milk fresh all day even when not in fridge would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Oct. 2014
ideal gift filled with sweets very nostalgic

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 18 Feb. 2015
too expensive for a tiny tiny bottle!

1.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for slimming world, 11 Aug. 2014
A. Fone (UK) - See all my reviews
Going to slimming world we need to keep check on our milk allowance. This is perfect as it holds 250ml. I mentioned it at the meeting, now lots of others of the members have them!

Lakeland Retro Glass Milk Bottle (Lid Included) 250ml - Small