5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in my late 20s and like a bit more oomph out of my creams for ..., 27 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Simple Kind To Skin Protecting Light Moisturiser SPF 15 125ml (Personal Care)
Bought this for my boyfriend as his skin flakes in the winter but he refuses to spend money on cosmetics. This product is very light, doesn't smell, and isn't sticky so it's ticked all the 'man boxes.' I also use it when I'm over at his house as I'm used to Simple products and have bought their night cream for myself.

I wouldn't use this every day for me, I'm in my late 20s and like a bit more oomph out of my creams for everyday use and this is quite light. It works and has made boyfriend's skin better, but it goes back to flaking if he doesn't use it that day (it's been 2 weeks) so I'm not impressed with the long-lasting moisture it can provide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great daytime moisturiser for people with acne, 26 May 2014
I've recently been using a skincare routine involving a generous application of 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide twice per day. I needed a moisturiser that would absorb easily into my skin and not cause any breakouts.

I chose this product because the reviews said it would do just that- and as a bonus it promised to protect my skin from the sun. Also it's one of the cheapest moisturisers out there.

I was delighted to find that this moisturiser lived up to all its expectations. I spend only a couple of minutes gently applying a generous amount of mousturiser, and then leave the rest to absorb on its own, which only takes around 15 minutes or so even if there's LOADS there when I finish. It's really nice not to have to put on sun cream separately on ordinary days as well. However it's not quite enough for really sunny days if your skin is really sensitive to sunlight- as mine is from using Benzoyl Peroxide- so you may need extra protection. You'd expect this with SPF 15 though so it's no problem.

For best results, add a few drops of Jojoba oil and it becomes even easier to apply and even more moisturising.

To summarise, this is a great product that thoroughly moisturises without breaking you out! Highly recommended :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 2 April 2014
This was sent to me by mistake, I think, but I started using it when the spring sun came out, and it is actually very good. I already use Simple products and it is my favourite brand out there. Was not disappointed with this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 Sept. 2014
A good, basic moisturiser without an excessive pricetag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 17 Oct. 2014
Fine- good when you want just a light moisturiser

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Feb. 2015