on 12 March 2014
This is my favourite ( and in my opinion best ) Katy Perry track. The video has an Egyptian theme which suits it well as the track itself has a different " other wordly" feel. Obviously a great tune, great lyrics and a powerful hook. As the song says. " do you want to play with magic?" and "I am coming to get you - like a dark horse"
on 18 February 2014
i give this 5 stars as it is another great katy perry song. katy perry is a well rounded singer nomatter what stile of song they all sound fantastic. katy perry can bring such emunchion into her songs that you cant help but love them. i recomend this song to everybody but catycats will love it.
on 4 August 2014
requested by client so had to purchase a good dance for dj ing on this track goes down well at disco I do baronboogie disco and karaoke
on 26 February 2014
Love this song amazing!!! brilliant song by Katy Perry my favourite from her so far would definitely recommend to download.
on 24 February 2014
delivered on time......and its a great cd loads of good songs....helps if you like Katy Perry as my little girl does....
on 9 May 2014
I've listened to this song way to much and I still love it, especially the bit at the beginning where it goes oh no.
on 6 April 2014
All my friends and me love this track, it's so cool. Also the lyrics and music, sound beautiful to the ear.
on 4 March 2014
Love this song love the sound play it all the time in my car really great to drive along to.
on 17 May 2014
Really enjoyed listening to this song, its a got song for summer. Rate it 1 0 / 1 0 good!
on 7 July 2014
This song won't get out of my head, its super catchy and has some great bass to it :)