5.0 out of 5 stars redneck chrisrmas
it is the best film we have seen good fun to watch . good family entertain ment.roll on the next one .
Published 10 months ago by alan

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS!!!!!
This DVD is a simple replica of the Christmas episode from Season 2 of Duck Dynasty. My sister is a big fan of the show. When I got this, I thought it would come with some special features. Especially considering this is a Christmas DVD. This would have taken little effort by the makers of the show. It did NOT!!!

So simply this DVD is not worth getting,...
Published 9 months ago by James

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars redneck chrisrmas, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Duck Dynasty - I'm Dreaming of a Redneck Christmas [DVD] (DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS!!!!!, 25 Dec 2013

So simply this DVD is not worth getting, especially if you have the DVD boxset.

Typical of the makers of this show...

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!!, 30 Nov 2013
I have bought this for my father-in-law we are all mad for Duck Dynasty before it was popular and I know he is going to love this

5.0 out of 5 stars merry christmas, 11 May 2014
They never let you down with every episode would show this to everyone . More power to their elbow! Keep it coming

5.0 out of 5 stars More Redneck fun, festive style..., 20 Mar 2014
What more could you ask for!?! Christmas will never be the same once you've had it Redneck style! Ho Ho Ho!

5.0 out of 5 stars happy husband, 21 Feb 2014
Really enjoying it have seen enjoyed it first time looking forward to watching it again great value for the money paid

5.0 out of 5 stars HAP-PAY HAP-PAY HAP-PAY with this DVD., 10 Feb 2014
The product arrived in time for Christmas and in good condition. A feel good DVD about a red neck family who are such a joy to watch. This is a must have for any Duck Dynasty fan. LOVE IT!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars 1 episode, 31 Jan 2014
Mrs. Alison S. Lyden "Lally" (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
Wish I had read the details before buying. This was just one episode, not really worth the money. And it ended up being on TV before we had even opened it!

5.0 out of 5 stars FUNNY, 21 Jan 2014
If you like these guys you will enjoy this DVD. Got it for my husband and watched it with him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stocking filler!, 17 Jan 2014
I'll admit, I'm not much a fan of the show myself. However I purchased this for a relative for Christmas and they say its great. Definitely makes for a nice stocking filler.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›