5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all mum's
I'm not a mum, but an auntie but this story is fantastic for explaining to my nephew and nieces how important it is for them to help with the daily chores because the consequence of not it catastrophic- their mum might just decide to quit! They even recognise the warning signs such as her hair not being brushed and whip themselves into Mary Poppins mode!
Published 6 months ago by CR

1.0 out of 5 stars Hmm bit American!
American style english and not popular with my children. Not expensive so can't really complain but i wouldn't buy another one!
Published 7 months ago by Rebecca A.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all mum's, 31 May 2014
This review is from: The Day My Mommy QUIT! (Children's EBook) Funny Rhyming Picture Book for Beginner Readers (ages 2-8) ("Learning and Laughing Picture Books"- Beginner Readers) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great cautionary tale for all kids (and dads!), 4 Dec 2014
I'd just really enjoyed Kally Mayer's "Gross Gus" Christmas book, and thought I'd checkout another of her rhyming picture books. With bright, funny illustrations, and fun rhyming verses on every page,this book was just as enjoyable.

Imagine what would happen if your Mum quit doing all the many daily chores she does, and left the rest of the family to fend for themselves! The funny images in this book are bound to be a big hit with overworked Mum's everywhere.

They don't just make kids stop and think about all the work their poor Mum's have to do, but also educate them about trying to pitch in to each do what they can to help.

I love the way that this author's books manage to teach without sounding at all preachy, and how they manage to make everyone laugh as they learn. I look forward to reading more of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will you know!, 26 July 2014
Bought this and now my daughter runs about telling her big brother and her Daddy that they need to help or I'll quit! I love it as much as daughter does :D

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful !, 28 Sep 2014
Lovely illustrations and lovely rhyming story it made me think of my wife. Maybe I should help her out some more wonderful 5 stars .

5.0 out of 5 stars V funny, 25 Mar 2014
Bought to go on my kindle for my 5 year old. Hilarious, made me chuckle all the way through, he liked it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars crazy mummy, 15 May 2014
Love, love, love this book. Help to point out to my boys how much I do for them. Well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, written well that teaches so much about family life, 2 Nov 2014
my children enjoy this book and they really see how difficult being a mum is and how much she does for the family that they could do themselves. shows children responsibility within a family, consideration of the mums feelings and fnally if they work together to do the chores they will have more time with mummy. must get!

4.0 out of 5 stars Teaching little ones to appreciate mommy, 3 July 2014
This is a good book. The text is long and engaging. I find that my little one is captivated by the fact that the story is about "mommy". It's one of those that's easy for an adult to underestimate. The text itself is not brilliant - some of the rhymes and style is a little off, yet that seems to add to the book's charm. The content itself is very good: it teaches children to appreciate their mothers without patronising them. It is a very good book. The only fault that I can find, and this is with some searching, is that it could have been three pages shorter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny & Thought Provoking, 24 Jun 2014
My 6 yr old granddaughter enjoyed reading this & it was a useful guide to discussion relating to her own family life.

5.0 out of 5 stars liked this story they thought about there own mummy and ..., 19 Nov 2014
My two grandchildren 3 yr, 6yr, liked this story they thought about there own mummy and laughed, so did she when she came in while I w a s reading it. A good little book well illustrated.