Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.49

on 20 August 2014
Be warned this book is VERY graphic and to be honest I found the character of David very controlling but then again I guess that was the whole point of The Dining Club!

Good read, will be buying more from this author.
on 5 February 2014
I’ve given this book five stars because not only was the sex seriously hot, as it always is in Marina Anderson’s books, but also the storyline gives food for thought. How far would you go to keep the man you love? Grace is a terrific heroine. She’s got a great job, is sparky, intelligent and interesting yet she finds herself madly in love with David, rich, emotionally detached but great in bed, who represents many things she dislikes. That’s a dilemma for a girl to begin with! Then, because he’s too damaged by his past to allow himself to fall in love, yet knowing that she may be the only woman he can spend his life with, David draws her into his own secret world at The Dining Club, where he opens up enough to show her his true sexual desires. At The Dining Club she has to be willing to play a series of sexual games that provide the excitement David knows he needs if he is ever to be able to commit fully to her. I read some reviews from the previously available e-chapters and readers seemed divided as to whether they liked David or not, some preferring Andrew. I found Andrew nice enough, but rather a stereotypical hero. He was better as the 2nd string. I was rooting for Grace and David all the way, as certain as she was that they were meant to be together. The ending was clever, because in a way the relationship between Grace and David was now reversed. However, for as long as the seductive and wily Amber is still around, and in contact with the intriguing Lucien, I don’t think the course of true love is going to run smoothly. I really hope there’s a sequel to this. I think there must be, because although the story does have an ending, there are fascinating threads to be picked up, and Grace’s clever idea for the future (I won’t give anything away) suggests we’ll be meeting all these characters again. I hope so, this was such a good read.
on 23 June 2014
Really good book. I could not put it down and was up till the early hours of the morning just wanting to know what was going to happen next. Will be reading more books by this author.
on 19 February 2016
not the most sophisticatedly written book. main character was a complete push-over hanger-on type, willing to do LITERALLY what ever her nothing special boyfriend wanted in order to stay with him. the only character that i would describe as having a strong personality was also head over heels for the schmuck.
on 23 November 2015
I brought this book from Tesco’s thinking this might be the thinking-reader’s Fifty Shades with a mystery. And being the Sunday Times bestseller, thought it must have quality of some kind. I was wrong.

Grace is in love with David, who I feel is an obnoxious and parchment-thin cold fish with as much sex appeal as a lamppost. But David is rich, scarred and aloof, and he has a dark secret, being the Dining Club where clients can indulge in their sexual fantasies. And now, he is about to reveal his secret to Grace. But David is distant and he has commitment issues. He keeps blowing hot and cold, being mean, keeping her keen.

Well, to win his affections, Grace has to pass different tests via the tables of the dining club, revealing a new level of BDSM, where you pass or fail and she could forfeit her relationship with David. And to complicate matters, Grace is in competition with the current female boss.

I dislike the archetypal way the book portrays identical twins. They are either freaks or sex objects. Well, these two are employed to please clients and both are often in competition with each other and getting jealous about stupid things. Well, twins do no behave that way, because I am one. These twins are supplied by the author to provide freak show value, nothing more. Some of the other characters behaved like puppets, namely, Andrew, Grace’s other love interest.

The ending left me feeling that I am supposed to believe that Grace has developed character-wise in that she no longer is such a needy girlfriend of David’s, but now feels ready to become boss-ette of the Dining Club. She has come far!

Ok, I get that this is supposed to be an erotic book and I enjoy a dark, sexy reads, but the writing is poor, the characters are thin and I struggled to keep with it. How could anyone give it 5 stars?
on 15 September 2014
Loved it couldn't put it down can't wait for the next one to come out recommend this book very much
on 4 July 2015
Marina doing what she does best, another classic erotic love wins out in the end story
on 4 September 2014
Read this book in 3 days I just couldn't put it down can't wait until the next one ;)
on 4 October 2015
Not sure about this book. Was more erotic than I thought it would be. Written well.
on 25 July 2015
very good reading lots of sex and bongage, could not put it down,,,,