4.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Published on 7 Nov 2011 by anonymous

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better
I have used these for years. My 5 yeard old still wears them but I often have to change her in the night because the nappy cannot hold enough wee before it starts leaking. Also, as soon as there's a wee in it it makes her pyjamas smell!
Published 10 months ago by LF

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 Nov 2011
I buy these regularly for my 7 year old daughter who is disabled and is not fully toilet trained yet. She has a bit of a tummy so this product is good as it is soft stretchy and comfy for her to wear in the day in case of little accidents. They can however sometimes easily tear at the side or put your finger through if you are not careful pulling them up and they do not open and close at the side like other pull ups. They can leak sometimes and for this reason we don't use them at night as my daughter moves around a lot and we use another type of nappy from the continence service that holds more wee if necessary at night.
I have been buying these in bulk on Amazon as it works out much cheaper and I have been very happy with the service and the product. For me it is the only pull up on the market that is big enough and suitable for my Daughter needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars discrete and does the job, 13 Jun 2014
its horrible when your child wets the bed, for them and especially you when you have to wash the sheets and you feel like everything around you smells like pee. As much as you want to think that if your child feels the wetness it will help them stop, it doesn't always. ive tried everything and just had to come to terms with the fact that she may just have to grow out of it. Its not anyone's fault and i would prefer less stress and dry beds. So these are a great price especially if you do the subscribe and save and it has allowed her to go to brownie camp without embarrassment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only dreams, 20 Jun 2013
Best product by far for age group, snug, discreet, feel like underwear, leaving only sweet dreams in the morning. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bargain, 31 Dec 2012
Very good purchase, all the items have met my expectations fully 100%. I am planning to order some more soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Dec 2012
Great value with the subscribe and save, I would defiantly use again as its so easy and I don't run out!

5.0 out of 5 stars They Work, 16 Oct 2014
Andy_F - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
These are excellent nappies, up until recently my neice was still wetting the bed due to a hormone imbalance.

99% out of 100 times the nappies prevented the bed from getting wet, and only on occasions did they leak.

Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Huggies are preferable to the 'other' brand for my kids, 24 Oct 2014
TheShopaholic (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Huggies DryNites Pyjama Pants for Girls - 4 to 7 Years, 3 x Packs of 10 Pants (Personal Care)
I personally, am not a fan of the 'other brand' of nappies in general. I have always found Huggies to be more absorbant anyway. These fit well, so no leaks at all. The stretchy waistband is good quality (some supermarket brands for instance can stretch too much during the night and then the nappy/pyjama pants becomes ill fitting and tends to twist, therefore leaving gaps for leaks). This also means that they can be pulled up and down a couple of times. For instance, although I use these as a safeguard, I encourage my little one to get up and use the toilet if she is awake or wakes up needing a wee-wee, so pull ups that are good for pulling up once only are not good!

They do the job and do it well, what more I can say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Great price. Fast delivery. Good product

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 8 April 2014
* They don't leak
* They're a good fit, plenty big enough for 6 year old
* Easy to get on/off as they're like pants so child can do it themselves
* I would definitely recommend these to anyone who's child is too big for normal nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Mar 2014
Perfect for use, it met my expectations.
Very Good price What more could you ask for.
I'd recommend this to anyone who needs help looking after loved ones.
Not to be disliked it does what it says on the tin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›