5.0 out of 5 stars discrete and does the job
Published 12 months ago by Sabrina

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better
I have used these for years. My 5 yeard old still wears them but I often have to change her in the night because the nappy cannot hold enough wee before it starts leaking. Also, as soon as there's a wee in it it makes her pyjamas smell!
Published 17 months ago by LF

5.0 out of 5 stars discrete and does the job, 13 Jun. 2014
its horrible when your child wets the bed, for them and especially you when you have to wash the sheets and you feel like everything around you smells like pee. As much as you want to think that if your child feels the wetness it will help them stop, it doesn't always. ive tried everything and just had to come to terms with the fact that she may just have to grow out of it. Its not anyone's fault and i would prefer less stress and dry beds. So these are a great price especially if you do the subscribe and save and it has allowed her to go to brownie camp without embarrassment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye nappies, hello 'big girl pants'!, 28 May 2015
M. Adams (Derby. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DryNites Pyjama Pants for Girls - Age 4-7 (17-30 kg), 10 x 3 Packs (30 Pants) (Personal Care)
As my daughter turned four, I started to find that the largest size nappies on the market were getting too small for her and were frequently leaking. Although she had been potty trained throughout the day for over a year, she was still bed wetting most nights and needed a product that bridged the gap between nappies and no protection at all. I came across DryNites after a friend mentioned she used them with her daughter and was pleased to find them on Amazon's 'Subscribe and Save' programme.

When they arrived, my daughter was excited that she'd now be wearing 'big girl pants' in bed from now on. Although they essentially are nappies (more like pull-ups), they are discreet and very girly (pink with motifs of ballerinas or cats) and my daughter definitely felt like she was more grown up now she'd transitioned to them from nappies.

The packet states that DryNites fits 4 - 7 year olds. With my daughter being in the lower range of this age bracket, I can believe they will fit for quite a few years as there is lots of room. I was a little worried they might leak as they did seem quite big but we haven't encountered even one dry nappy. Very impressed!

I'm not sure whether its a coincidence or not, but my daughter is now dry between 70 - 80% of the time at nights just a few months after she started wearing DryNites.

My only criticism isn't regarding the product at all, but Amazon's 'Subscribe and Save'. Although offered at a very competitive price, the months supply provides 3 x packets of 10. No good for any month that has more than 30 days. I have bought an extra packet from the supermarket to bridge the gap (much more expensive in our local supermarket i hasten to add).

To conclude, I would highly recommend DryNites to friends and family. A wonderful product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Only dreams, 20 Jun. 2013
Best product by far for age group, snug, discreet, feel like underwear, leaving only sweet dreams in the morning. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars They Work, 16 Oct. 2014
Andy_F - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
These are excellent nappies, up until recently my neice was still wetting the bed due to a hormone imbalance.

99% out of 100 times the nappies prevented the bed from getting wet, and only on occasions did they leak.

Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 8 April 2014
* They don't leak
* They're a good fit, plenty big enough for 6 year old
* Easy to get on/off as they're like pants so child can do it themselves
* I would definitely recommend these to anyone who's child is too big for normal nappies

4.0 out of 5 stars Huggies are preferable to the 'other' brand for my kids, 24 Oct. 2014
TheShopaholic (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I personally, am not a fan of the 'other brand' of nappies in general. I have always found Huggies to be more absorbant anyway. These fit well, so no leaks at all. The stretchy waistband is good quality (some supermarket brands for instance can stretch too much during the night and then the nappy/pyjama pants becomes ill fitting and tends to twist, therefore leaving gaps for leaks). This also means that they can be pulled up and down a couple of times. For instance, although I use these as a safeguard, I encourage my little one to get up and use the toilet if she is awake or wakes up needing a wee-wee, so pull ups that are good for pulling up once only are not good!

They do the job and do it well, what more I can say?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 Nov. 2011
I buy these regularly for my 7 year old daughter who is disabled and is not fully toilet trained yet. She has a bit of a tummy so this product is good as it is soft stretchy and comfy for her to wear in the day in case of little accidents. They can however sometimes easily tear at the side or put your finger through if you are not careful pulling them up and they do not open and close at the side like other pull ups. They can leak sometimes and for this reason we don't use them at night as my daughter moves around a lot and we use another type of nappy from the continence service that holds more wee if necessary at night.
I have been buying these in bulk on Amazon as it works out much cheaper and I have been very happy with the service and the product. For me it is the only pull up on the market that is big enough and suitable for my Daughter needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bargain, 31 Dec. 2012
Very good purchase, all the items have met my expectations fully 100%. I am planning to order some more soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Dec. 2012
Great value with the subscribe and save, I would defiantly use again as its so easy and I don't run out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014