5.0 out of 5 stars Best bed wetting product out there!
I have a son with special needs and these are fantastic! My boy wakes up comfortable and dry every morning with no leaks and bedding to wash!
Published 18 months ago by choccyclaire

3.0 out of 5 stars use with bed mats
These are good until you get to about age 6. I change the sheets every other day. I had hoped to avoid going down the hormone treatment until my son was 7, am seriously reconsidering.
use these in conjunction with a disposable bed mat or washable absorbant pad. It isn't a one stop solution in my opinion.
Published 9 months ago by Treeesh

3.0 out of 5 stars use with bed mats, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Huggies DryNites Pyjama Pants for Boys - 4 to 7 Years, 3 x Packs of 10 Pants (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bed wetting product out there!, 13 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 14 Feb. 2014
Good value for money as compared to any reduced price in the stores. It definitely does what it says... Drynites and no more tiring day washing up the bedsheets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Drynites mean dry nights, 26 May 2013
Bargain B (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Love these. Very absorbent and stretch to fit a thick set child. Best value I've found so far.3 packs for about £10

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and a great price., 22 Jan. 2014
Perfect for the big little ones who still sleep 11 hours a night and might not get up on time in the morning.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 Jan. 2013
This product is great for my 9 year old but I do not think they will fit him if he needs them at 15 as stated. I hope that he doesn't need them by then as there isn't a bigger size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Drynites, 24 Oct. 2014
I have been using these on my son overnight now for about two years and I have found them to be very good. Yes, on the odd occasion I have found him wet in the morning but this depends on how much he has had to drink the night before. Also it depends on him pulling them up properly when he goes to the loo before he goes down to sleep. Overall I am happy with this product and so is my son. We don't have the same stress of a wet bed every morning which is good for him and for me too.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 26 Nov. 2012
i'm very happy with these pants. i just wish they would do them a bit bigger.it is easier to get them online.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the buy!, 25 Feb. 2015
My 3 year old son uses these pyjama pants to avoid leaks and accidents during bedtime. They work really well. Although in the beginning they did overflow quite a lot and left the bed soaked.

But I made it a routine to take my son to the toilet just before he goes to sleep, and voila! No more soaked bed. And if he does have an accident while asleep, it's not as bad. The Huggies DryNites Pyjama Pants keeps him from soaking his bed.

My boy started wearing these when he was 3 years old. And he is 3 and a half now, and it fits him really well. I think he finds it very comfortable as he has no complaints about it being tight or anything like that.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Time and Sleep Saver, 11 Jan. 2015
I buy these for my bedwetting daughter, as she dislikes the pinkness of the girl's alternative. They are brilliant, and save me from having to constantly change the bedding. The paediatrician assures me that it is a waste of time pushing my daughter into becoming dry at night (she is 5 years old) as she is clearly not able as yet, and so in the meantime these are a brilliant time and sleep saver. And, despite being for boys, these work brilliantly for (tomboys) girls too!