I would have given this book 5 stars as it was an excellent book, however I dropped one star as I felt it was a con to charge £2.99 for the second book which was only 159 pages long when the whole story should have been in one book. Catch you with a free first book and sting you for the second book.
Published 4 months ago by Miss V

1.0 out of 5 stars I paid for this?????
I reviewed the first book - it was ok but I was annoyed at having to buy the second book to find out what happened - even though it was quite predictable. This book was boring to say the least. Lots of hazel and green eyes gazing into each other, lots of sex and rather sickening "perfectness".

The use of certain words began to grate on the senses -...
Published 11 days ago by Elizabeth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars ... given this book 5 stars as it was an excellent book, however I dropped one star as I ..., 31 July 2014
Miss V "Val" (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars as good as 1st, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Committed (30 Days Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
After reading 30 days it was a must that I buy the second one. Although I was a bit weary because of the reviews saying that it was a let down compared to the first book etc... I went ahead and got it and man I'm glad I did!!! Brilliant characters, a storyline that takes you on a roller coaster of emotions. Brilliant!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Committed (30 Days Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Just had to have this book after reading 30 days , couldn't wait to read this to find out what happened. Was not diss appointed at all with these books. Well worth reading. Really enjoyed them

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 May 2014
Mrs. Te Smith - See all my reviews
This review is from: Committed (30 Days Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Having just finished 30 Days I just had to read this book and once I started I didn't put it down until I finished it. Excellent two books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Committed (30 Days Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
brilliant follow on book read it in a day as I could not put it down
read both books in this series you won't be disappointed

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Committed (30 Days Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
the whole story line is great I loved the book BUT it's such a short book for the price of £2.99 I read the book while my daughter had her afternoon nap it only took 90 mins to read £2.99 for 90mins of reading :-/ is not such a great deal in my opinion

1.0 out of 5 stars I paid for this?????, 8 Dec 2014
This review is from: Committed (30 Days Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

The use of certain words began to grate on the senses - gushes, squawks, squeals, grated, whining and the worst one of all - snickered! I found the book boring beyond words with the repeated descriptions of how they felt. I shall not read any more books by this author and I am afraid I cannot recommend it although, if read in bed it could obviate the need for sleeping tablets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant!, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Committed (30 Days Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved both books in this mini series. Well worth a read. as soon as I finished thirty days I had to buy committed, then read it in one sitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to buy, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Committed (30 Days Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
this (the sequel to 30 days) . Not my usual choice of books but couldn't' put it down. Some of the things the characters got up to had me in stitches. Would definitely recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy endings, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Committed (30 Days Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Have to say I enjoyed 30 days better but once you have read that then you just have to read Commited. Will be looking for more books by this author.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Committed (30 Days Book 2)