on 9 July 2014
I purchased this bag about a year ago and now for some reason the bag image has changed in my history purchases.

I bought the bag back in March 2013 and within 6 months the strap broke. Three months after that the first buckle's screw came out which meant i couldnt close the bag. A few weeks after that the buckle holder on the second strap broke and now the bag is useless and doesnt get used. Also part of the leather has came away from the sides of the top handle with the rear zip pocket stiching coming off.

I spent about £100 on the bag a year ago for work use and now its collecting dust!
on 6 December 2013
Sent for this, not really expecting it to be such high quality leather. A really smart bag, spacious and well finished.
I really like it and so did the recipient.
on 12 November 2013
I rate it as 5 stars because it is so.
It is exactly as shown. No surprises. Excellent handmade leather man's briefcase.
I recommend it to everyone who's is looking for a briefcase like this.
on 6 March 2016
I bought this to replace an old bag I bought in 2013 off Etsy. The old bag the buckle on the shoulder strap had snapped, meaning the bag hung too low. I tried to contact the original Etsy seller about a replacement strap - which I was perfectly willing to pay for, but no response.

What it fits
-----------------
In this new bag can fit in this my Dell Latitude E5450 which has a 14 Inch display and weights 2 Kg. Along with this I have an A5 notebook and pen in the main body. In the front pockets I store various cables. For travel it will hold a Kindle or paper book in addition to the above and have room for over the ear headphones provided they fold or are reasonably compact.

The good.
--------------
It looks good, slightly worn look which I like and is per the description and for me its pretty much identical to the old bag. The inside segment can be zipped up, most of the time I have it open but the zip is handy for very wet weather for for putting in the overhead bins of a plan.

What Others have said
---------------------------------
I see others have commented on smell and not real leather. I am no expert on the leather, it looks real, its got that aged looked we are not talking Roll Royce seat leather (like I would know) there is no smell to speak of, I used it the first day I bought it and no smell in the car or when carrying it.
I also note on some similar products users have said that the colour runs into clothes. I have used for around 2-3 weeks and no sign of this so far, although I haven't used it in the pouring rain.

The bad
------------
None so far. There are only two small gripes.
1 the design of these bags is that the 2 buckle catches go onto the outside pockets and these catches act as the "structural support" for the bag when its shoulder carried. Hence if you are like me and like the bag to have space for extras without adjusting the buckle the bag will not sit so well. This is not really a fault its just that sometimes I may have more books or travel things to add and when I do I need to adjust the buckle which takes like 30 seconds.
The other gripe which is connected to the above and also really minor... the buckles have 2 holes tight (ie laptop books not much else) and loose for when the bag is really full ie when travelling... i want a medium hole (Boo Hoo) such that I have that bit of spare capacity whilst still keeping the bag hanging well. Solution I will add my own holes again this is likely to take all of 30 seconds maybe 1 minute 30 seconds per strap.

So if like me you have a couple of minutes to spare in your life to adapt this bag for its contents, then its a great bag. If you don't have 2 minutes to spare every time you need to have space for more stuff then either - leave the catches undone or.. get a life..

These really shouldn't put you off buying I did and I'm once again the smartest guy in the office and on the plane.
on 6 March 2014
Ordered this bag for my husband, he absolutely loves it. Beautiful quality and he loves the padded section for his laptop along with all the sections for pens, papers etc.
Great price too for a handmade leather bag.
on 17 February 2014
Bought for me as a Xmas present initially pleased with it but when used the first time I was very annoyed when the dye from the leather came off on my light coloured clothes which fortunately came out in the wash,all the same not very practical to use,e-mail sent to seller ,no reply as yet ,on how to overcome the problem.
If nothing heard soon will go for a full refund and start shopping again.
on 31 January 2014
I ordered this as a christmas present for my husband. He is delighted with it. High quality, looks just like image and arrived well within the estimated delivery time. I kooked at several bags, both online and in shops, and this was best value for money vs quality. Good safe storage for laptop/documents and my husband travels a lot so provides great secure storage space for passports and valuables.
on 8 January 2014
The description made it sound amazing. However, the product is nice, but I expected better. Especially as the 'original' price was so high.
It's a decent bag, and it suffices the purpose for my hubby's work.
on 18 December 2013
I've amended this review on the basis of the after sales service. One of the strap's metal clasps sheared apart after only three weeks of use, which was not acceptable. However the retailer did respond within 24hrs of reporting this, provided a full refund and waived return of the defective item. That's excellent customer service and deserves recognition so reviewed as 3 star instead of original score of one. Thanks
on 7 July 2015
I ordered this as a work bag, and I was a little worried about the price and the size, especially since its shipping from China.

However, I was completely wrong. The bag is simply beautiful. Lovely leather, and nice size.

The buckles have a habbit of dropping off, which normally isnt an issue, but I lost one running across waterloo station. I emailed the seller and they provided me with two new ones, free of charge.

Excellent customer service and an excellent product. If you want a snazzy work or laptop leather bag, look no further.

See one answered question